Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Who do you guys want to guest star in All New Ghost Rider the most?

My picks (for right now anyways)

Johnny Blaze
    Ms. Marvel
    Daredevil
    It would super fun to see any of pop in for a team up, but I don't see Kamala or Robbie joining forces for at least another year or so. They're both too anchored into their own settings, with Kamala being underage in a strict household in Jersey city and Robbie caring for his disabled brother in Los Angeles.

Daredevil seems like the logical choice to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    All three of those would make great guest spots. Dan Ketch as well. Didn't Johnny Storm race cars? And he lights on fire. That would be a cool visual pairing.

It is exciting to see a new series and character like this with so much buzz and positive energy around it...kinetic even.
    Johnny Storm would be really fun! He is currently powerless but he could still should make an appearance. I could see Johnny touring in LA and bumping into Robbie, he could maybe help instruct him on how to control his own flame, and a drag race between the two is a must!

Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmetalmouse View Post
    It would super fun to see any of pop in for a team up, but I don't see Kamala or Robbie joining forces for at least another year or so. They're both too anchored into their own settings, with Kamala being underage in a strict household in Jersey city and Robbie caring for his disabled brother in Los Angeles.
    Yeah, Ms. M and Robbie may not be teaming up anytime too soon. However, it's a team up I really want to see and it would be cool if Marvel could figure out how to get two of their newest characters together some how.

Theres so much fan art and talk about the New Ms Marvel and Robbie appearing together. I dont get it, was something said or eluded to that I missed or is it just that they're both new heroes appearing at a similar time?

In any case, I like Reyes as a lost soul trying to work his way out. I feel like if he met someone big like the avengers or even an old ghost rider they would offer too much guidance and it would ruin his motivations.

I think the only people that would work with robbie are either fellow lost souls and lone wolves (can't think of any good examples off the top of my head) or idiots/losers that totally contrast him (I could picture him being forced to team up with the new Avengers Undercover guys, hating every minute of it and wanting nothing to do with the trouble they bring).

Fantastic Member

Haven't picked up this series (yet) but the images posted here are really enticing. I love the art!

Quote Originally Posted by CartooN View Post
    Theres so much fan art and talk about the New Ms Marvel and Robbie appearing together. I dont get it, was something said or eluded to that I missed or is it just that they're both new heroes appearing at a similar time?
    It's like a mix of things; they're new heroes premiering around the same time, they're legacy heroes, they're teenagers, and they would probably look really cute together.

BANNED

Issue #3 Preview is up!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21580

Sounds like Robbie is about to get a crash course on what it means to be the Ghost Rider and he may not be that happy with the tutelage!

This is going to be fun

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

/signed

I was a casual fan of Ghost Rider at best. I picked up Issue #1 when a bud told me it had a an 80s or 'The Warriors' atmosphere around it and that I'd like the story.

This exceeded my expectations. It had a classic element with the right modern touches to it. I love the protagonist, the story's pace, and after reading the preview for Issue #3, I am extremely interested in Eli's Origin.

Completely hooked on this one.

At the moment, Thor, Ghost Rider, and Cyclops are the best books out there

Astonishing Member

I think I like Eli already.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I picked up Issue #1 when a bud told me it had a an 80s or 'The Warriors' atmosphere around it and that I'd like the story.
    Thats exactly what I love about it.

I just thought that mania would be a great team up for Reyes.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Andrea_Benton_%28Earth-616%29

She inherited the mark of the devil from Flash Thompson, so that links in with the whole hell/ghostrider scene. Shes also got that dark gothy style to her as well, so that would fit into the comics themes as well.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I hope we don't have any guest starts for the foreseeable future. When we do eventually get them I am hoping for someone that falls into the supernatural category. One of the other Ghost Riders? Maybe one of the Hellstrom's? Even the Shiver Man, he looks like a guy that would show up in Robbies neck of the woods.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Haven't picked up this series (yet) but the images posted here are really enticing. I love the art!
    You should hive it a shot! Everyone that has picked up far has seem to enjoy it very much.

Seee.....

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    /signed

I was a casual fan of Ghost Rider at best. I picked up Issue #1 when a bud told me it had a an 80s or 'The Warriors' atmosphere around it and that I'd like the story.

This exceeded my expectations. It had a classic element with the right modern touches to it. I love the protagonist, the story's pace, and after reading the preview for Issue #3, I am extremely interested in Eli's Origin.

Completely hooked on this one.

At the moment, Thor, Ghost Rider, and Cyclops are the best books out there
    It's really good to hear that Robbie is grabbing fans left and right! I hope the character is around for the long haul.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CartooN View Post
    I just thought that mania would be a great team up for Reyes.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Andrea_Benton_%28Earth-616%29

She inherited the mark of the devil from Flash Thompson, so that links in with the whole hell/ghostrider scene. Shes also got that dark gothy style to her as well, so that would fit into the comics themes as well.
    I don't know a lot about her....but that could be a cool pairing. Besides that most things attached to a spider gets a bump in sales so it could be good either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I don't know a lot about her....but that could be a cool pairing. Besides that most things attached to a spider gets a bump in sales so it could be good either way.
    Shes such a minor character that was going to be developed but the Agent venom series got cancelled. I agree that, for the moment, Robbie should remain the solo star, but if he was to meet another hero, I think this would be great, just because she herself is also so new and underground at the moment.