Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

One thing I don't get is what the Spirit told Robbie in issue's #3 preview. Robbie asked about their 'Eternal' Relationship. Eli stated that's the case but if Robbie dies, then its the its over. I don't get that. The ghost merged with Robbie because he was killed. Wouldn't Eli's Spirit simply protect Robbie if he was in a fatal situation in order to protect the host?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Haven't picked up this series (yet) but the images posted here are really enticing. I love the art!
    Do it now! Get to da Charh'ga!

http://marvel.com/comics/issue/49502...t_rider_2014_3
    “ENGINES OF VENGEANCE” PART 3 • Ronnie meets the mysterious entity behind his possession
    0_0

how fast can the car go?

when walking, what can the new Ghost Rider do, as far as powers? how strong is he?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Issue #3 Preview is up!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21580

Sounds like Robbie is about to get a crash course on what it means to be the Ghost Rider and he may not be that happy with the tutelage!

This is going to be fun
    Currently, my most eagerly anticipated Marvel title. Just look at that cover!

Quick mod check: I know images are important in sharing appreciation for characters and to make observations. However, to keep load times speedy, I request that you please limit image sizes where possible. (For example, a cover image probably doesn't need to be big in order for people to see it/remember it/understand it; a page where you're trying to showcase dialogue would likely need to be larger than a cover.)

Thank you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how fast can the car go?

when walking, what can the new Ghost Rider do, as far as powers? how strong is he?
    As of right now we haven't seen/been told what all Robbie can do or what his limits are. I think Issue #3 might hit on that based on the preview. *fingers crossed* Either way the series has been great so far and leaves you wanting more. If you hadn't given it a shot as of yet I encourage you to try it out! You wont be sorry that you did.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of All Nerds View Post
    Currently, my most eagerly anticipated Marvel title. Just look at that cover!
    Same here. Robbie Reyes is proving to be an awesome new addition to the Marvel Universe and he has the coolest covers around.

BANNED

Issue #3 Drops today Riders! This weeks issue is loaded with excitement and discovery for our Hero Robbie Reyes,so be sure to grab your copy and then drive into CeeBiro discussion thread!

Issue #3 Discussion:
    http://community.comicbookresources....-Ghost-Rider-3

Issue #3 Drops today Riders! This weeks issue is loaded with excitement and discovery for our Hero Robbie Reyes,so be sure to grab your copy and then drive into CeeBiro discussion thread!

Issue #3 Discussion:
    http://community.comicbookresources....-Ghost-Rider-3
    Gahhhh I can't pick it up until Saturday 'cause Im at work all week T_T.

I've also started something that could be a problem. I've been buying variants of Ghost Rider issue 1, I just love the different artwork so much. Today I got the Scott Young variant.

I HAVE TO STOP MYSELF BEFORE I'M BROKE.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CartooN View Post
    Gahhhh I can't pick it up until Saturday 'cause Im at work all week T_T.

I've also started something that could be a problem. I've been buying variants of Ghost Rider issue 1, I just love the different artwork so much. Today I got the Scott Young variant.

I HAVE TO STOP MYSELF BEFORE I'M BROKE.
    LOL! I should have grabbed more variant covers myself. I had no idea how much I would end up loving this title.

BANNED

Lets talk powers!

This issue we saw has .....

Super Strength
    Phasing ability of some kind
    Teleportation (possibly only to his vehicle)

Did you guys catch anything else and what abilities would you like to see or think Robbie has?

Fantastic Member

Finally got around to reading this series. I'm digging it.

the slang is way over done in my opinion and seems obnoxious, but it's only a minor gripe.

Fantastic Member

Lets talk powers!

This issue we saw has .....

Super Strength
    Phasing ability of some kind
    Teleportation (possibly only to his vehicle)

Did you guys catch anything else and what abilities would you like to see or think Robbie has?
    Accelerated healing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Accelerated healing.
    Oh yeah! Nice catch. I really hope we get some in-depth details on Robbies powers verses the other Riders. He seems pretty different than the rest but I'm really not sure since this is my first time following a Ghost Rider.

But this whole scene just seems like it has to be never done before.

BANNED

Epic Art