Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnotron View Post
    Whoa! Why the heck did only 64k issues of Extraordinary X-Men sell? The book started out great, and issue two was even better. I don't get you people!!!
    Really? Issue 2 was just Jeans bf is a racist, Inhuman hypocrisy, OML telling Storm and Bobby to gtfo and Magik getting owned by Sinister who is here for...reasons. Honestly this opening arc is incredibly boring and long winded. Hopeless has me more interested in 1 issue of All-New than 3 issues of Extraordinary and that's supposed to be the flagship.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Not bad for a host of new #1s. Deadpool topping all other X-books surprised me, but maybe I shouldn't be surprised. Of all the X-men characters, he's been the most consistent. What's THAT say about the state of the X-men? That the craziest character of the bunch is the most consistent of them all?

Even if these numbers are inflated, I think it's telling that four x-books are in the top 10 and even their second issues outsold the Inhumans by a significant margin. It shows once again that Marvel can try as hard as it wants. The Inhumans will NEVER be the X-men.
    DMH.jpg

http://gazzymouse.tumblr.com/post/33...mic-con-2012-x

imagesA51L2SK2.jpg

Marvel is thinking for a long run game but I am very happy for the positions of mutant titles.

Even with many readers unhappy with the current plot like me Extraordinary is going well.
    Last edited by Knives; 12-14-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Extraordinary is doing fine. It might not be setting records, but it's beating the other current Marvel team books and most of the solos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Really? Issue 2 was just Jeans bf is a racist...
    zOMG!!!!!1! Did u evan reed teh buk??? Cliffhanger @ da end demandz u buy #3. Because... bad-ass mutant/demon showdown of epic awesomeness and intense akshun (of major intensity!!!) 'bout 2 go down, sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang it!!!!! The Internet doesn't have enough exclamation marks for how much emphasis the ending needz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Spoilers. You just read them... so caution.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbrat View Post
    lol Uncanny Inhumans is already being outsold by Carnage. Super embarassing.
    Seriously, hilarious!!

lol Uncanny Inhumans is already being outsold by Carnage. Super embarassing.
    Sure, when you compare Carnage #1 to Inhumans #2, but Carnage #2 (which would be the correct issue to use for sake of comparison) is pretty sure to sell less.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Sure, when you compare Carnage #1 to Inhumans #2, but Carnage #2 (which would be the correct issue to use for sake of comparison) is pretty sure to sell less.
    Carnage #2: 41,575
    Inhumans #2: 41,321

You were saying?

Carnage #2: 41,575
    Inhumans #2: 41,321

You were saying?
    I'm saying, looks like I missed Carnage #2 already being out. (Darn double-shipping...)

Wow, getting outsold by Carnage is bad, but I don't think anyone expected Carnage to sell so well.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Well, Carnage is still a Spider-Man, haha. I'm sure he could outsell the Inhumans, but I'm also sure that by this point Marvel realizes that they won't be an overnight success.

But as it's been said, shops are ordering blind for the first few issues. I can promise you anywhere you go, even some bookstores, have a surplus of the first DP issue; 180k isn't what it sold. IM, ASM, DP, and EXM got huge orders and shops probably ordered half of that for #2 to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnotron View Post
    zOMG!!!!!1! Did u evan reed teh buk??? Cliffhanger @ da end demandz u buy #3. Because... bad-ass mutant/demon showdown of epic awesomeness and intense akshun (of major intensity!!!) 'bout 2 go down, sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang it!!!!! The Internet doesn't have enough exclamation marks for how much emphasis the ending needz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Spoilers. You just read them... so caution.
    No need for all that. I was personally out with issue 1, it makes sense that someone who's read issue 2 didn't like it either.

not surprised by EXM.
    1) it's a depressing book rehashing both the Legacy Virus mixing in with some old M-Day nonsense.
    2) the characters have made some of the dumbest choices I've ever seen.

{SPOILERS I GUESS}

They decide to move to Limbo (aka a lighter shade of Hell) than move in with the Inhumans off planet. I get they need to stay earth bound for story purposes but there decision here makes no sense. Especially the fact that their only defense is Magik... who they send out into dangerous situations so that when she' unconscious... all hell breaks in! Again, a plot driven device that makes this X-team look like a bunch of morons.
    3) The snowman army is a good idea... except he uses them in Hell!! Where it's hot!!! I guess because Lemire wanted to have a snowball fight in hell (limbo whatever). But again, it's a waste of an army that shouldn't last more than a minute based on all those flames and hell like atmosphere.

All in all the choices made to serve the plot just makes the characters look like complete idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Wow, getting outsold by Carnage is bad, but I don't think anyone expected Carnage to sell so well.
    Axis: Carnage did wonders to his popularity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Deadpool sales rocks!

Extraordinary sales are really bad for a "flagship" title.

Bring back home real Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue and Cyclops.
    Seeing that the EXM #1 issue is ranked #5, I think it's doing well.

I do love seeing Deadpool that high... but there were a million variants for the first issue. So I won't get too excited for those numbers.