Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Yes, I know Ororo can be hardcore. Thanks for pointing out she's Diva Goddess and not to be messed with. ♥
    All those issues were written by Claremont.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Storm OP
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ingonyama View Post
    All those issues were written by Claremont.
    I am well aware of that. It still doesn't change my opinion. Claremont had some good moments, but I never much liked his main body of X-Men work because of his weird sexual fetishes he enacted on many of the X-Women. I thank him genuinely for empowering the X-Women throughout his 17+ years of work, but more often than not his sexual fetishes pop up out of no where and it reminds me of really disgusting Japanese Hentai. I think Claremont is a closet otaku.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    I am well aware of that. It still doesn't change my opinion. Claremont had some good moments, but I never much liked his main body of X-Men work because of his weird sexual fetishes he enacted on many of the X-Women. I thank him genuinely for empowering the X-Women throughout his 17+ years of work, but more often than not his sexual fetishes pop up out of no where and it reminds me of really disgusting Japanese Hentai. I think Claremont is a closet otaku.
    The Claremont/Miller Wolverine series should have given that away.

Anyway, I admit Claremont could get weird and fetishistic, but he always made sure the women in those situations were strong, and when he broke them down he tried to build them back up again. He treated them like characters instead of sex dolls, and I respect him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Storm OP
    She needs to be. When other black female characters come along who have her strength of character and personality, and stick around for more than one or two writers, then they can tone her down. But until then, she is the only black female superhero worth mentioning to the mainstream crowd, so they damn well BETTER make her something to be reckoned with.

BANNED

Can we get back to Spyke? Enough about Old Cow Storm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Can we get back to Spyke? Enough about Old Cow Storm.

All-New Member

Sorry to necro, but I have something i wanted to share :
    welp why not touch on the thing, only one x-men has tried(and failed horribly) at, Weapon XI.
    Heres a redesign i had done:
    tumblr_n5t8rwgiF41ssz1m8o1_500.jpg
    (art by pumpkin Sinclair)

Made in direct response to Department H's Team X and the weapon X program in the final years ofthe Cold War utilizing cloning technology and techniques stolen from the west. This Russian made Genetic hybrid of several members of Team X (Sabertooth, Kestrel, Maverick & sliverfox) who raised to blend in to the emerging "hip" cultures of America. Has a bit of increased aggression, most likely due to sabertooth. Powers manifested in bone like growths which he can retract or fire also enhanced senses, and variations based on his other "parents". Such as instead of Kestrel's teleport he has natural active camouflage, it isnt perfect but suppresses smell, visibility of him and sound dampening when barefoot. From Maverick he received the ability to make his spikes "heat up".

He'd be made into basically Daken's Sabertooth, a guy to get under his skin and make him want ti fight, he also has passing interest in Laura and nof in the way of rivalry.