Page 178 of 183 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2744
    Astonishing Member

MCU Hawkeye and/or Black Widow vs anyone from Bakiverse *h2h preferably*
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Ichigo Kurosaki and Monkey D. Luffy vs Luna Inverse (Slayers) - Because honestly, Luna is horribly abusive to her little sister. Dropping her into wells (dumping ice cold water on her whenever she tried to climb out), making her sleep with slugs(of which she's terrified of), electrocuting her, poisoning her food with the excuse of "helping" her build up a resistance to toxins, etc. Hell, Lina's prank on her with the projections seems a lot more justified in retrospect. So, having two characters who deeply value their siblings wail on her just seems appropriate.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Noah Bennet vs Teen Titans 2003 Slade
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Okay okay, I don't know where speed is sitting in Baki these days, but running on the assumption that they're still sub-bullet time (or maybe not if we're generous about Boji's lightning catch): Prince Boji vs Yujiro Hanma. I just really like the idea of turbo-masculine ultra-jerks suffering humiliating beatdowns from this tiny, incredibly gentle and weak little boy and his teeny sword that don't even leave them with scars because he's both too kind and too weak to actually hurt a person. Much as Yujiro wants to fight people who can beat him, I think that one might genuinely frustrate the hell out of him.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Astonishing Member

Marvel's Venom vs Noise Marines

Yuji Itadori vs Yujirou Hanma: Yujiro getting his ass beat by a kid whose core principles about strength are completely antithetical would utterly piss him off.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Superpowered Mohinder Suresh vs MCU!Spiderman

Saint George from Ex-Heroes vs Baki Hanma *h2h*

HTF!Splendid vs KH!Donald duck

Yuffie Kisaragi vs Trilby from Chzo Mythos

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Imperfect Cell appearing on Kotaku Island (Hell's Paradise), to show them what it feels like to be on the other end of a man eating science project that is seeking to perfect itself. Ditto Fat Buu, for the medical version of that.

Or Naraku, for a vastly weaker, but still vastly out of their league and far more malevolent version of the same.

Yhwach The Almighty VS All For One

Gogeta VS Shigaraki
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Gamma 1 and 2 vs. Boruto Uzumaki and Kawaki

Tomura Shigaraki vs. Batman

Ribrianne vs. Pepe (Bleach)
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 09-22-2023 at 07:56 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Ishtar (Archer possessing Rin's body) vs. Kirei Kotomine

Kirei: Why... why do you look like that Rin?

Ishtar: I don't know who this Rin is, but I'm feeling a subconscious but intense desire to beat the absolute **** out of you.

Kirei: ...oh no.

After getting a vivid reminder of how much of craven, self-deluded rat-bastard Kanryu was in RK:

Ryomen Sukuna vs Kanryu Takeda

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Ichigo Kurosaki and Monkey D. Luffy vs Luna Inverse (Slayers) - Because honestly, Luna is horribly abusive to her little sister. Dropping her into wells (dumping ice cold water on her whenever she tried to climb out), making her sleep with slugs(of which she's terrified of), electrocuting her, poisoning her food with the excuse of "helping" her build up a resistance to toxins, etc. Hell, Lina's prank on her with the projections seems a lot more justified in retrospect. So, having two characters who deeply value their siblings wail on her just seems appropriate.
    I mean, Luffy was nominally raised by Garp, who probably subscribes to Luna's childrearing newsletter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Tomura Shigaraki vs. Batman
    I'm trying to figure out who the curbstomp is toward. I want to say Batman, but... well, he's Batman and people wank him to the highest heavens.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I mean, Luffy was nominally raised by Garp, who probably subscribes to Luna's childrearing newsletter.
    Which is why I choose him since he'd also empathize with her.