Page 105 of 183 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2743
    Astonishing Member

any Imperial Guardsman in Happy Tree Friends universe
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Saitama VS Thomas Wayne.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Saitama VS Thomas Wayne.
    what's your beef with Thomas Wayne(particularly Flashpoint one)?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    what's your beef with Thomas Wayne(particularly Flashpoint one)?
    Thomas has been pretty annoying in his latest appearances, especially the BS about him beating up the entire Bat-family (minus Bruce) while he was severly injured and what not. So...

Aku vs. Thomas Wayne

Boros (OPM) VS Rey (Star Wars).
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Flippy(Happy Tree Friends) vs K-on!

Deku with Eri Equipped on his back VS Muscular.

Deku: "Time for a rematch, Jerkface! One For All Full Cowling 100%! "
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Kirito vs Christian Grey. I would love nothing more than for Kirito to do to that abusive psychopathic rapist that he did to the freak that molested his wife.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Max Brooks Zombies in Digimon 02 final battle

Extraordinary Member

So, I just found out about a very big spoiler from the second MHA-movie and I am feeling annoyed so...

Garou vs. Katsuki Bakugo

And while that is a rather saddistic choice and would be a lot of fun in that respect I'm also going for a less cruel one.

Maki Oze vs. Katsuki Bakugo

Just to see Bakugo's supreme annoyance when Maki shuts down all his abilities and dominates him in HTH-combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So, I just found out about a very big spoiler from the second MHA-movie and I am feeling annoyed so...

Garou vs. Katsuki Bakugo

And while that is a rather saddistic choice and would be a lot of fun in that respect I'm also going for a less cruel one.

Maki Oze vs. Katsuki Bakugo

Just to see Bakugo's supreme annoyance when Maki shuts down all his abilities and dominates him in HTH-combat.
    Did Bakugo steal the spotlight from Deku or something?

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Did Bakugo steal the spotlight from Deku or something?
    Beware spoilers for the ending.

spoilers:
    Deku and Bakugo get their asses kicken by Nine and to win Deku gives some of his blood to Bakugo which lets him use One For All.

So while they both have One For All they use their combined power to beat Nine.

Then the vestiges of One For All leave Bakugo, because they can apparently do that, and return to Deku.
    end of spoilers

Probably a very cool moment for some, and I obviously haven't seen how well executed the whole thing it. But at the moment it just doesn't sitter well with me. Hence the curbstomps.

Movie Ozymandias VS Alice (CW Batwoman)
    Fight is H2H.

Take notes Kate!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Movie Ozymandias VS Alice (CW Batwoman)
    Fight is H2H.

Take notes Kate!
    what's your beef with Alice Kate?

how about following:
    • Movie!Ozymandias vs Netflix!Nightwing and/or Netflix!Robin (H2H)
    • Bruce Banner vs Niki Sanders
    • Sombra from Overwatch vs Omnidroid

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Beware spoilers for the ending.

spoilers:
    Deku and Bakugo get their asses kicken by Nine and to win Deku gives some of his blood to Bakugo which lets him use One For All.

So while they both have One For All they use their combined power to beat Nine.

Then the vestiges of One For All leave Bakugo, because they can apparently do that, and return to Deku.
    end of spoilers

Probably a very cool moment for some, and I obviously haven't seen how well executed the whole thing it. But at the moment it just doesn't sitter well with me. Hence the curbstomps.
    I see...

Your Hatred is too weak, DS.

Natsu Dragneel vs Bakugou

Meliodas vs Bakugou

Karna vs Bakugou

Ishtar!Rin vs Bakugou

Dai (Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken) vs Bakugou

And finally,

100% Deku(with his cute Eri backpack), Asta, Tanjirou, and Fourth Gear Luffy vs Bakugou.