Page 142 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2743
    Astonishing Member

Sombra from Overwatch vs Micah Sanders

Claude Rains vs Widowmaker from Overwatch

even when I have nothing against Heroes characters that got curbstomped by Overwatch heroes here
    Last edited by Masonicon; 06-01-2021 at 04:47 AM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Saitama VS Lady Nagant.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Kaoru Koganei vs Elle Bishop
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Zamasu VS Saint Of Killers.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Zabuza vs urashiki

''I am a god'' - Foddershiki
    So what zabuza says as proceeds to effortlessly cut him in two

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bob74h View Post
    Zabuza vs urashiki

''I am a god'' - Foddershiki
    So what zabuza says as proceeds to effortlessly cut him in two
    Considering that Urashiki holds his own against characters like Sasuke, Gaara and Shukaku I'm pretty certain that he would destroy Zabuza in a fight.

Then again, he gets outplayed by Brouto and Shinki at one point and he is ultimately defeated by Boruto, pre-timeskip Naruto and Jiraiya. So he isn't exactly really consistent and Zabuza is absolutely the better written character. But if you focused on Urashiki's high end feats and performances he would destroy Zabuza.

Astonishing Member

Tokiya Mikagami vs Tracy Strauss

BANNED

Uriah Olathaire(The Last Church) is reincarnated into Realspace, and seeks out his old philosophical sparring partner Apocalypsis.

Unfortunately its 10,000 years in the future, The Emperor is no longer the man he once was, and he's also kind of stuck on the Golden Throne. He also has a text-to-speech device wired to his life support system.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Uriah Olathaire(The Last Church) is reincarnated into Realspace, and seeks out his old philosophical sparring partner Apocalypsis.

Unfortunately its 10,000 years in the future, The Emperor is no longer the man he once was, and he's also kind of stuck on the Golden Throne. He also has a text-to-speech device wired to his life support system.
    That's already kinda happened.

Black Panther vs. A shi shi.

Magneto vs. Hot Rod.

I really have nothing against the upstart Autobot, but I would happily tune in to watch this stomp.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Magneto vs. Hot Rod.

I really have nothing against the upstart Autobot, but I would happily tune in to watch this stomp.
    how about Magneto vs Bayformers?

Doctor Manhattan VS Billy Butcher.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    That's already kinda happened.

LOL that was hilarious! Hopefully the next time Uriah discovers the source of Chaos.

Uriah: "Revalation, though it loathes me to admit so you were correct. I did not see the ruinous powers for what they were. I was blind. Blind to the one true power from whence all things came. And now, She is the one I follow! The one true God, neither Creator nor Creation! That which simply IS!"

Emperor: "What the *bleep* are you *bleep*ing talking about you senile old *bleep* how the *bleep* can there *bleep*ing be something even *bleep*ing worse than *bleep*ing Choas?"

Uriah: "All things have a source Revelation, you know this better than any. And She is the source of Choas, She who was before even the most primeval sentient thought! That which was before Choas was even Choas. WHY DO I HAVE TO DELIBERTELY MISPRONOUNCE..."

Emperor: "Wait. Who the *bleep* is She?"

Uriah: "She is Darkness beyond blackest pitch. Deeper than the deepest night. The epitome of darkness, She who shines like gold upon the sea of chaos...is the sea of chaos! The Lord of Nightmares!"

Emperor: "Oh. *bleep*"

Astonishing Member

Dr. Manhattan in this scene:

Doctor Manhattan just turns back time everytime Arthur Petrelli succeeds on Powerdraining Hiro Nakamura, and then Dr Manhattan kills Arthur before Arthur powerdrains Hiro