Page 180 of 183 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183 LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2744
    The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Michael Holt curb stomping Reed Richards & Arsenal stomping Deadpool
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Since I've been re-reading UDDUP (Until Death Do Us Part) recently, I'd gladly love to see Al Simmons curbstomp the ever-loving crap out of Edge Turus and his abusive, megalomaniacal, misogynistic, fascist ******* of a father, Zashid, who's basically a more realistic version of Yujiro Hanma. Let's see how his "superior genes" stack up when he's punched into the stratosphere.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Cripes, you don't need to go THAT high to curbstomp the lot of them. O_o
    Trust me Sharp, they've got it coming.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Ah, more pro-Larusso propaganda.

...I guess this counts as posting a curbstomp as well, but if it doesn't, I dunno, have Fiona go after Sam while we're at it =P

Astonishing Member

DCEU!Shazam or MCU!Fandral vs Luke Collins from Heroes Reborn

curb stomp match between Zachary Levi's characters
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Lancelot (Four Knights of the Apocalypse) vs. Kenjaku (Jujutsu Kaisen)

I would greatly enjoy seeing Lancelot casually demolish this body hopping *******.

Eneru VS Kraven and his Hunter Army (PS5 Spider-Man Game.)

After everything Kraven and his cronies did, everything they caused, seeing Eneru just waltz up to them and turn them into charcoal with his lightning would be beyond satisfying.

spoilers:

Really, the only thing that's even slightly in Kraven's favor here is that he was somehow able to offscreen Electro.

end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Amazing Member

Tomura Shigaraki vs. full powered Molecule Man. I don't care about Shigaraki's little sob story, he's an irredeemable jackass as far as I'm concerned, and it would bring me so much joy to watch his beloved little decay power fail miserably against Molecule Man, while Owen screws him up over and over and over again with his powers and just letting Tomura's healing factor bring him back juuuuuust enough for Owen to screw him up again. I know Molecule man isn't normally that vicious, but there have been times where he's kind of been that way. I don't think Shigaraki would be smiling his way out of this fight!

Astonishing Member

Multiverse of Madness Scarlet Witch vs Akko Kagari
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Makima (Chainsaw Man) vs Tomie (Junji Ito: TOMIE): Both of them are cruel, inhuman manipulators that ruin relationships and generally make others' lives miserable. But Makima at least has a semi-legitimate excuse for her actions, whereas Tomie is just a petulant, sadistic, narcissist and pathological liar for no adequately explored reason. So, let's see how well the bitch comes back from complete disintegration from pseudo-angelic weaponry.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-24-2023 at 11:25 AM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

the composite from this thread vs TV!Walking Dead Earth or Book!WWZ Earth

Super Shigaraki being unleashed upon Mariejois.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Hiro Nakamura vs Movie versions of Sonic the Hedgehog

don't get me wrong, I love both Sonic the Hedgehog and Hiro Nakamura, it just latter's time-stopping powers are weak to speedsters

Superman and Saitama vs Evil Invincible and Omni Man.

Astonishing Member

Domon, Fuko, Koganei, and Mikagami from FoR(without madogus) vs any MCU Supersoldiers(outside Hulk, Abomination, and She-hulk) in h2h