Page 138 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2744

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Maybe don't bring arguments from other sites onto here.
    Even from a fanfic review? *shrug* okay, I'll edit the details out of my initial post. Can I keep the curbstomp?
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 04-06-2021 at 02:28 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Even from a fanfic review? *shrug* okay, I'll edit the details out of my initial post. Can I keep the curbstomp?
    Nothing wrong with a curbstomp!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

MCU Captain America or MCU Winter Soldier vs anyone from Narutoverse(powers or not)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Asta, Touma Kamijou (with his Dragons and Invisible Things), Rimuru Tempest, Ainz Ooal Gown, Shinra Kusakabe, Meliodas and Sora (KH) vs Rudeus (Mushoku Tensei) - Because Rudeus is a perverted old bastard that takes advantage of the fact that he's reincarnated as a ten year-old to generally molest and harass young girls. He even let a girl get brutally beat up by her kidnapper, and healed her only half-way. He also has thoughts of grooming a nine-year old girl into becoming his future sex slave: Keep in mind that he is mentally and emotionally over 30 years old.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 04-09-2021 at 07:21 AM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Domon Ishijima vs Niki Sanders: h2h and no Powers for Domon
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Spider-Man enters the highway fight in Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

As I mentioned in the Crossover thread, I want to see Ye Qiong from Forced to Become a Villain's (Villainous?) Son-in-law turned into a smear by Yoo Joonghyuck from An Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint.

Maybe also toss in Solo Leveling's Sung Jin-Woo (a very protective older brother) to annihilate Li You Tang from Forced to Become a Villain's (Villainous?) Son-in-law. Actually, now that I think of it, I also want to see Sing Jin-Woo kick Yoo Joonghyuck in the nuts, too, at least once.

Omniman VS Injustice Harley Quinn. No Nanite Powerup.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Ichigo Kurosaki and Yoh Asakura vs The Zenin and Kamo clans from Jujutsu Kaisen.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Ichigo Kurosaki and Yoh Asakura vs The Zenin and Kamo clans from Jujutsu Kaisen.
    I've been catching up with the Jujutsu Kaisen manga myself and have a more specific stomp in mind.

Yhwach vs. Mahito and Toji Fushiguro

They both just pissed me off. Great villains, but I want to see them stomped.

Astonishing Member

Zeed-Millenniumon vs HTF splendid
    Last edited by Masonicon; 04-14-2021 at 05:31 AM.

Resident Evil Monsters, ALL OF THEM, being unleashed on CW Batwoman's Gotham City all at once.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

FNAF Purple Guy vs the Loud siblings from Loud House

Jeff the Killer vs K-on

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    FNAF Purple Guy vs the Loud siblings from Loud House

Jeff the Killer vs K-on
    Man, you sure have a hate on for cute slice of life shows.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Man, you sure have a hate on for cute slice of life shows.
    To be fair, I also hate both Jeff the Killer and Purple Guy(FNAF) too

and those slice of life shows have it's notoriously (worse than) useless characters in considerable array of crossover scenarios
    Last edited by Masonicon; 04-16-2021 at 04:10 AM.