Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183
Results 2,731 to 2,744 of 2744
    Astonishing Member

MCU!Taskmaster vs Teen Titans 2003 Robin *H2H*

Rock Lee vs Game!Suicide Squad *H2H*

Persona's Joker vs DC Comics' Joker
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

Daphne Blake vs Tifa Lockhart: H2H only and no Materia allowed for latter

even when I have nothing against anyone here
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Spawn vs Mark Millar's Nemesis
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Hiro Nakamura vs Teen Titans 2003 Kid Flash aka Wally West

MCU!Hawkeye vs Pre-new52 Cassandra Cain
    Last edited by Masonicon; 03-13-2024 at 07:21 PM.

Eneru VS Kotaro Shimura
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

This composite vs Book!WWZ Earth(preferably when Max Brooks Zombies are only creatures left there) or Medal of Honor Warfighter

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Eneru VS Kotaro Shimura
    Brago vs Kotaro Shimura - As he has recently demonstrated, he has a knack for putting shitty fathers in their place.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

I would love to see Ultra Ego Vegeta wander into Naruto and vaporize Sasuke, the biggest orifice on the show.

Astonishing Member

MCU Captain America, Winter Soldier, T'challa, and other MCU Supersoldiers outside Hulk and Abomination vs Bakiverse (the fights are H2H Only)

the reasons is: with the exception of Hulk and Abomination, MCU Supersoldiers in general are no more superhuman than Comic Book Peak Human in Real World

Incredible Member

The Tick vs Homelander

I'm imagining a scenario where the Tick begins to steal Homelanders glory. The Tick comes home to find that Homelander is in his apartment and has already killed Arthur. The Tick in turn completely snaps and begins to absolutely destroy Homelander.

Yeah I'd watch that for sure.

Astonishing Member

Homelander vs Tamers!Dukemon

Takato Matsuki can stomp Homelander with both his Superpowered Form(from fusing with his Partner Guilmon) and Data Dumping

Hiromi Higuruma vs Light Yagami and John Kramer: Since both of them harbor such overbearing god complexes that causes them to believe that they can play Judge, Jury and Executioner with the lives of people and that their actions are irrefutably justified, it only seems appropriate to have their crimes laid bare via due process, stripping away any delusions that they are righteous arbiters of justice or Gods that preside over the fates of others, before sentencing them to death.

Astonishing Member

Ranamon vs Liquidator from Darkwing Duck

Astonishing Member

Sabin from FF6 vs the cast of Thomas the Tank Engine or Ressha Sentai ToQger: latter 2 series make another trains to be suplexed