Page 166 of 183 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2743

WN Rimuru vs Ainz Ooal Gown and Nazarick - Other than the fact that Ainz and his co. are long overdue for a karmic ass-kicking, I do get sick of reading about people insisting that Ainz could take on every anime/movie/game universe.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    WN Rimuru vs Ainz Ooal Gown and Nazarick - Other than the fact that Ainz and his co. are long overdue for a karmic ass-kicking, I do get sick of reading about people insisting that Ainz could take on every anime/movie/game universe.
    You hate Ainz for the same reason people hate Batman from his fans making him invincible god?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Smallville Clark VS The Seven (The Boys)

Bloodlust or not, I could honestly see Clark popping Homelander like a grape even on accident.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Washu (Full Chousin Mode) vs Morgan Le Fay (Fate series) - She masterminded the destruction of an entire kingdom and brought ruination to the lives of her sons and daughters (especially Best Tsundere Girl Mordred) for the sake of a petty grudge against her little sister, who wasn't even at fault. So, I'd say a few...hundred years as a specimen for Washu's experiments should suffice. I'm also adding the Faerie Britain Singularity to the deal, because **** those fairies!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

MCU Scarlet Witch vs The Seven from the Boys

Frontier Digidestined team, ATT Raven, and ATT Starfire vs the Seven from the Boys
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Voldemort (Harry Potter) vs. Roa (Tsukihime). Either in the form of SHIKI with the Eyes of Life Perception or back when he was in Ciel's body.

Astonishing Member

ATT Starfire and Raven in this scene:

Raven just turns back time whatever Arthur Petrelli succeed on Powerdraining Hiro Nakamura, then either Raven and Starfire can kill Arthur Petrelli

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Voldemort (Harry Potter) vs. Roa (Tsukihime). Either in the form of SHIKI with the Eyes of Life Perception or back when he was in Ciel's body.
    In turn, I must pit Roa against EoS Shido Itsuka (Date A Live) with all of his Angels activated. Because screw that body-snatching proto-Terumi.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Given how well Sonic handles pits and Rainbow Dash handles poison gas, the curbstomp might not be in the direction you want.
    how about Sonic and Rainbow Dash vs Ash, Goh, and 02 younger Digidestined team instead(former 2 are from Pokemon journeys)? (both Sonic and RD are allowed to attack those kids without getting touched by their mons)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 05-23-2022 at 01:28 AM.

Anne boonchuy vs Homelander

What to see Homelander get his ass handed to him by a teenage frog-loving girl.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Astonishing Member

Frontier!Digidestined Team vs Homelander: former either turns to their Digimon Forms before Homelander got them

Super Sonic vs. Homelander

Homelander getting his butt whoop by a little furry hedgehog would be funny.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Omni-Man VS Injustice Harley Quinn. No nanites.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

John Smith (Ghost in the Shell_SAC 2045) vs Carnage. He's a smug snake who blackmailed Section 9 into performing suicide ops, withheld crucial information about a critical neurological virus that was essentially converting innocent people into hyper-intelligent superhuman terrorists to cover his ass, then tries to kill my new fan-favorite within Section 9 after she risked her life to save Aramaki and Japan's Prime Minister. Letting him suffer for eternity in permanent cryosleep isn't enough. I want Carnage to pick at his cyberbrain and give him the same treatment that Doctor Loomis wannabe received in Mind-Bomb by downloading every insidious thought, feeling and memory that Kasady has ever directly into his consciousness into it drives him insane.

Astonishing Member

Homelander vs Ben Tennyson with Alien X

MCU Scarlet WItch vs Arthur Petrelli
    Last edited by Masonicon; 05-26-2022 at 08:15 PM.