Page 83 of 183 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2744
    Astonishing Member

Digimon Frontier Digidestined in Bayformers' movies
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Vegeta VS The Joker.

Get on his level, Batsy.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Tao Pai Pai vs Meelo.

Sorry Tenzin, in this thread the restoration of Air Nomad culture is secondary to my fickle pettiness.

Ainz Ooal Gown vs Karna and Siegfried. Nothing too personal, Momonga, but you have committed some tremendously heinous crap for the sake of cultivating your totalitarian regime.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

MCU Thanos(with all 6 infinity stones) v Dr. Manhattan
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Baki Hanma VS Injustice Harley Quinn.
    No nanomachine powerup.
    No weapons.
    H2H.
    Bloodlust.

I mean, you can't argue she doesn't have it coming.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Josh Groban VS Endeavor.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

The Great Tomb of Nazerick appears on planet Namek, approximately one week before Frieza and company arrive. Then, they get wished to being Capsule Corp's neighbors.

Mostly, I want to see how they react to being in close proximity with several people who could feed them all their own limbs at their leisure.

Similarly, the invasion Gate from Gate opens up into the middle of Goku Black's and Zamasu's teaparty.

Astonishing Member

Sombra from Overwatch vs Robocop

Reed Richards or The Doctor from Doctor Who vs John DeFoe (in the battle of minds)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 08-30-2018 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    The Great Tomb of Nazerick appears on planet Namek, approximately one week before Frieza and company arrive. Then, they get wished to being Capsule Corp's neighbors.

Mostly, I want to see how they react to being in close proximity with several people who could feed them all their own limbs at their leisure.

Similarly, the invasion Gate from Gate opens up into the middle of Goku Black's and Zamasu's teaparty.
    I'd put Nazarick either on Sadala (gives Kale, Caulifla and Cabba some exercise) or on Planet Vegeta, pre-destruction. Have Frieza show ol' Ainz the ropes on what it means to be a dictator.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'd put Nazarick either on Sadala (gives Kale, Caulifla and Cabba some exercise) or on Planet Vegeta, pre-destruction. Have Frieza show ol' Ainz the ropes on what it means to be a dictator.
    I chose Namek because it answered me to think of people like Demiurgos, Naberarel, and Shalltear dealing with a society of pacifists that could swat them like bugs, then deal with Vegeta and Frieza running amok, then having to be polite to Bulma so that her goody-two-shoes friends or Vegeta don't vaporize then. Especially once Bills starts coming around to hang out.

Sebas and Cocyutus would probably be pretty happy, though.

God Powered Lord Drakkon VS The First Order.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post

In the case of Nazerick on Namek, Ainz might do well for himself if he knows of DBZ. He'll then know he's on a time table and either trade with or use mind control to get the namekians to wish him to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    In the case of Nazerick on Namek, Ainz might do well for himself if he knows of DBZ. He'll then know he's on a time table and either trade with or use mind control to get the namekians to wish him to earth.
    Considering that Nameks are generally telepathic and that power levels in Dragonball provides resistance to magic significantly stronger than stuff that Ainz has access to, probably even including the World Items, he probably won't really get great results from trying mental shenanigans against a race of people who could probably sense his evil from a couple of continents away. And that's not even taking into consideration that one of the Dragonballs is with Nail and the Great Elder.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator