Page 167 of 183 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2744

I'd love to see Ash from Army of Darkness in the Walking Dead universe.

"Seriously, is this what you screwheads are all worked up about? I mean, these deadheads are slow and stupid. They can't even fly or shapeshift."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I'd love to see Ash from Army of Darkness in the Walking Dead universe.

"Seriously, is this what you screwheads are all worked up about? I mean, these deadheads are slow and stupid. They can't even fly or shapeshift."
    anyone from other universes in the Walking Dead universe can comment "these humans are dumb enough to let slow-moving deadheads upstage their species from the top of the food chain"
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

The Wardens (Dresden Files) vs. The Deatheaters or the Aurors (Harry Potter). HP magic might be more user friendly, but DF magic tends towards higher firepower and DF wizards tend to be more organized, especially following their years long war against the Red Court.

Astonishing Member

Aqua from Konosuba vs Ash, Goh, and (canon) 02 Younger Digidestined

Aqua: Who's more useless now(at least without your mons)?
    Last edited by Masonicon; 05-29-2022 at 07:23 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

Phantom Troupe vs Pre-Crisis Superman during the height of Super Dickery

Chrollo gets married to a gorilla, and Feitan becomes his personal tanning salon.

Astonishing Member

Eric Cartman vs Matt Parkman

Incredible Member

I would love to see The Seven (from The Boys comic and live action show) vs any team of super villains to give either the Justice League or Avengers a real fight. I would love to see those pampered celebrity wannabes get their asses handed to them in a fight against actual hardened villains.

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    I would love to see The Seven (from The Boys comic and live action show) vs any team of super villains to give either the Justice League or Avengers a real fight. I would love to see those pampered celebrity wannabes get their asses handed to them in a fight against actual hardened villains.
    Crime Syndicate then.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    I want to see them fight The Ginyu Force, as they are brutal and intensely powerful genocidal professionals while also being a bunch of doofuses who engage in choreographed cheer routines and show absolutely no respect for opponents who they think are weaker than them.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-05-2022 at 09:37 AM.

Astonishing Member

Superman in KH!Sephiroth Boss Battles

Who stomps and why?

Nappa VS Homelander.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Nappa VS Homelander.
    spoilers:
    Final Form Gohan
    end of spoilers vs Homelander and Omni-man.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    spoilers:
    Final Form Gohan
    end of spoilers vs Homelander and Omni-man.
    spoilers:

Gohan Blanco?
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Cosmic Garou VS The League Of Villains.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

MCU!Ironman vs Dukemon(matrix digivolution betwen Takato Matsuki and Guilmon)

Even when I have nothing against anyone here