Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amazing Member

Default Curb stomps you would like to see

Remember from the old forum a thread of curb stomps that would be interesting.

Hope its OK to start a new one?

Galactus is having a “bit of a do” with his best opponents that he considers friends.
    The likes of Thor, Reed Richards, Franklin and many of their friends are invited.
    All attend are are having a great time.

Apocalypse has been tipped off that a few rag-tag types are gathering to disrupt his plans and he decides to disrupt proceedings.

He was misinformed...

Everyone loves a good curbstomp now and then.

As for my desired stomping..... Hmm.

Jellal Fernandez (Fairy Tail) vs. Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter) Then resurrect her and have her take on Edo Itachi Uchiha.

Heck, I'd like to see a lot of people stomp Dolores Umbridge. She needed one worse than Voldemort.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Norman freaking Osborn. And I mean one that keeps him down for a LONG time. Yes, good stories need good villains but we've seen WAAAAY too much of him in the past few years. Time to pay the piper, for pity's sake.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

X-23 vs. the main characters from every spy movie ever. Like the elevator scene from Winter Soldier only ten times better.
    X-23 vs. every D-list villain ever (paste pot Pete, stilt woman...)
    And just once, for cathartic reasons, I want Rogue to wipe the floor with Mystique

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    X-23 vs. the main characters from every spy movie ever. Like the elevator scene from Winter Soldier only ten times better.
    X-23 vs. every D-list villain ever (paste pot Pete, stilt woman...)
    And just once, for cathartic reasons, I want Rogue to wipe the floor with Mystique

Which version of X-23? Because I think that either Eggsy and his mentor from The Kingsmen stand a good chance of taking down the Laura from Logan, if they get their gear.

Extraordinary Member

Deadpool vs. Nana's biological father from Nana's Everyday Life.

Gohan VS Endeavor.

Eat dirt you abusive sack of crap.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Deadpool vs. Nana's biological father from Nana's Everyday Life.
    Give him an immortality enchantment, then lock him in a room with GOW4 Kratos and Asura for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by FennerMachine View Post
    Remember from the old forum a thread of curb stomps that would be interesting.

Hope its OK to start a new one?
    Just as long as people keep it kosher(and limit it to actual villains). It's up to Guy1 whether or not he wants to keep it up, but there was a reason why the mods banned it on the old forum and that's mainly because it went from a thread that was mainly meant to vent out against villainous antagonists to a thread where people just flamed whatever character they didn't like(a good chunk of them being heroes), which eventually led to discontent among posters from seeing their favorite characters bashed. So, just a suggestion, keep it to people who are genuine assholes of society.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 12-14-2015 at 09:58 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Just as long as people keep it kosher(and limit it to actual villains). It's up to Guy1 whether or not he wants to keep it up, but there was a reason why the mods banned it on the old forum and that's mostly because people were getting upset at seeing their favorites bashed, which eventually led to discontent. So, just a suggestion, keep it to people who are genuine assholes of society.
    I'll allow this for now, but no using real world people and let's keep it civil.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Hanma Yujiro VS Tatsumaki(One Punch Man) After he discovers that she''s one of his children, and she decides to tag along wherever he goes in order to get to know her father.

The Godhand, seeking to expand their power, enter the DC multiverse and challenge The Presence. The God considers them "Oh, so adorable" and summons Spectre, Phantom Stranger Lucifer and Michael to deal with them before returning to......whatever he does as the Omnpotent God of DC.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    The Godhand, seeking to expand their power, enter the DC multiverse and challenge The Presence. The God considers them "Oh, so adorable" and summons Spectre, Phantom Stranger Lucifer and Michael to deal with them before returning to......whatever he does as the Omnpotent God of DC.
    Last I checked the omnipotent God of DC was a she, a teenage girl who did things like hang out with her girlfriends and make out with boys before she finally left everything behind and elevated to Godhood ;p

Also Michael's dead, Lucifer's beyond the reach of God and was never likely to obey anyway , Spectre was also dead ...( by the end of post crisis DC) ;p

Although with the reset everyone's back . Lucifer is a caricature of a villain now , and pretty powerless to boot . And God's a ...puppy .