Page 124 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2743

Piggybacking off of Dark's post, Ikkaku Madarame VS Hazel Rainart (RWBY)

Because Hazel completely deserves all of this. Your little sister dies to Grimm and you go and sign up with The Queen Of Grimm? The freaking Satan of your world who has killed lord knows how many people through the centuries and continues do so? Knowingly working with maniacs like Cinder, Tyrian and Watts?

Yeah, you've brought this on yourself big guy.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Because Hazel completely deserves all of this. Your little sister dies to Grimm and you go and sign up with The Queen Of Grimm? The freaking Satan of your world who has killed lord knows how many people through the centuries and continues do so? Knowingly working with maniacs like Cinder, Tyrian and Watts?

I'm throwing Madokami into the RWBY gauntlet and having her auto-delete the GoL and GoD from existence because they are inarguably the greatest jackasses in the entire series.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'm throwing Madokami into the RWBY gauntlet and having her auto-delete the GoL and GoD from existence because they are inarguably the greatest jackasses in the entire series.
    Magical Girls Represent!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Nana Hiiragi VS Katsuki Bakugou.

No Prep.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

It would be funny because Ikkaku would tell Hazel to stop worrying about the minor stuff and just have fun with the fight while kicking his ass.

Sylar VS Tsunekichi Hatadaira (Talentless Nana)

Sylar: "Huh. Seeing the future through photographs. Kinda weird but what the hell, I'll take it! Gimme your brain!"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Sylar VS Tsunekichi Hatadaira (Talentless Nana)

Sylar: "Huh. Seeing the future through photographs. Kinda weird but what the hell, I'll take it! Gimme your brain!"
    then what's happens next
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    then what's happens next
    Sylar pins that punk to the arena wall and slices his head open!

Gets himself a nice new power too. Not quite as fun as Isaac's Painting Power, but I don't see Sylar as too picky.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Sylar pins that punk to the arena wall and slices his head open!

Gets himself a nice new power too. Not quite as fun as Isaac's Painting Power, but I don't see Sylar as too picky.
    Now I kinda wanna sic Sylar against a Joseph Joestar armed with both Hamon/Ripple and Purple Hermit at peak efficiency. Preferably in a scenario match, where Joseph can take advantage of the surroundings.

Do we have any confirmation that Ozpin's story about Hazel is accurate? He's being portrayed as though he is someone who would lie to manipulate teams RWBY and JNR without hesitation, though that revelation kinda fell flat considering the thing he was "lying" about was that he didn't yet find a solution for a threat that would kill all of humanity if they didn't keep fighting against it anyways. That said, toss in Azrael from BlazBlue.

Also, sic Mayuri Kurotsuchi and Yuuki Terumi on Tyrian Callows.

I wanna stick The Game of Thrones' (and A Song of Ice and Fire's) Tywin and Cersei Lannister against Disney's Shere Khan.

Both in a scenario match where they are dealing with Talespin version, who is the richest person in the world and is able to field his own military in a society that's at least 500 years more advanced than themselves and who seeks money and power with cold competence rather than overbearing cruelty and actually pays back his debts, and also in the non-scenario cage match against the two Jungle Book versions, vis a vis, locking them in a room with a human-hating tiger who puts the fear of god in a bear who normally laughs off the thought of a tiger trying to step up to him. Toss in Old Walder Frey as well, in both matches.

Also, 2016 Shere Khan vs. Sandor Clegane right after he murdered that butcher's son. The battle will take place in a burning forest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Do we have any confirmation that Ozpin's story about Hazel is accurate? He's being portrayed as though he is someone who would lie to manipulate teams RWBY and JNR without hesitation, though that revelation kinda fell flat considering the thing he was "lying" about was that he didn't yet find a solution for a threat that would kill all of humanity if they didn't keep fighting against it anyways. That said, toss in Azrael from BlazBlue.

Also, sic Mayuri Kurotsuchi and Yuuki Terumi on Tyrian Callows.
    Just to be belligerent, have Raven (GG) join up with Azrael. Raven will teach Hazel the folly of fighting someone else with a dulled nervous system, but with regeneration that makes Deadpool's lack luster and raw power to match. Then Raven and Azrael can fight each other for kicks.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Zeed-Millenniumon in this scene(skip to 1:25):
    Last edited by Masonicon; 11-03-2020 at 06:40 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

The S.W.O.R.D. Gangs (High And Low) VS The All Valley Karate Dojos (Cobra Kai)

It's time the Cobras and Miyagis learned what real fighting is all about!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Shadow the Hedgehog vs MCU!Cap