Page 126 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2744
    Incredible Member

Lobo vs Homelander

I'd love to watch Lobo massacre that self righteous sanctimonous wind bag.

Astonishing Member

Black mage vs Superman: another match posted by those that tends to assume anyone can hurt Superman with just a simple magic spells
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Ryuko and Satsuki VS The Ace Ops.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

ATT Starfire vs Domon Ishijima

who wins and why?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    ATT Starfire vs Domon Ishijima

who wins and why?
    Both of them are more or less the same, but I think Starfire will win albeit very difficult. Both Domon and Starfire have roughly the same firepower, but the problem is Domon is not that fast and Starfire is roughly in the same ballpark as Tokiya, Recca, Kurei, Fuuko, and Raiha in term of speed. Though I said that, Domon has Tetsugan though he can't use too long, so the longer fight goes, the favor starting to shift toward Starfire.

So, seeing Guy's description on the manga/anime Talentless Nana, I propose main character Nana Hiirogi vs. Jotaro Kujo. You ain't going to outwit a man whose learned at the feet of Columbo.

And also has his own personal superstrong, superfast poltergeist named Star Platinum that she can't see or touch that can stop time for everyone but the poltergeist itself and Jotaro. Can't forget Star Platinum.

Of course, even without Star Platinum, Jotaro could kick her ass himself, considering he beat down Alessi, a grown man, while deaged to a child.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So, seeing Guy's description on the manga/anime Talentless Nana, I propose main character Nana Hiirogi vs. Jotaro Kujo. You ain't going to outwit a man whose learned at the feet of Columbo.

And also has his own personal superstrong, superfast poltergeist named Star Platinum that she can't see or touch that can stop time for everyone but the poltergeist itself and Jotaro. Can't forget Star Platinum.

Of course, even without Star Platinum, Jotaro could kick her ass himself, considering he beat down Alessi, a grown man, while deaged to a child.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Katsuki Bakugou VS David The Android (Alien Prometheus Movies)

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

BANNED

IWAE! For the King of Heisei has come to challenge the Lord of Green Dragon!!!!!!!!! Let's praise for their glories in the battle between the King of Riders and the Conqueror of the Multiverse....

Ohma Zio vs Lord Drakkon

Astonishing Member

MCU!Scarlet Witch vs tf2 Spy

Touya Todoroki/Dabi VS Nana Hiiragi.

Burn Baby Burn.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Agent Smith (Matrix) vs John Smith (GiTS:SAC 2045) - I want to see Smith punch this cyberized wannabe's smug face in so after the crap he's pulled with Section 9.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Agent Smith (Matrix) vs John Smith (GiTS:SAC 2045) - I want to see Smith punch this cyberized wannabe's smug face in so after the crap he's pulled with Section 9.
    So should we send in Oracle Smith?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

The Justice League and Avengers VS Tsuruoka and his crazy government organization.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

SPOILERS Below In Case You Haven't Seen The New RWBY Episode.

Nico Robin VS Cinder's Adopted Mother And Step Sisters from her backstory.

Snap Crackle Pop!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator