Page 154 of 183 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2743

The Hulk vs. Inigo Montoya.

Astonishing Member

Marvel's Venom vs Noise Marines
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Fat Buu VS Teela

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Recca Hanabishi vs J'onn J'onnz: even I have nothing against Recca and he's one of my favorite characters, I did this to see how fare Martian Manhunter against pyrokinetics
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Since it's been bothering me since it dropped (don't know why it's living rent-free in my headspace), I had to come up with a curbstomp for the Dio for Death Battle.

And I have thought of the perfect character to beat him: Saitama. Especially a Saitama using Death Battle logic and reasoning. Everything Dio can do physically, Saitama greatly outclasses him.

As for The World? By putting myself into Death Battle headspace, I can argue that Saitama could perceive AND physically damage it. How? The battle against Pheonix Man had him warp to a spiritual space with Child Emperor to trap him. Saitama not only perceived it, but punched his way into it. This means he can perceive and punch spiritual places. And if he can damage that, there's nothing stopping him from doing the same to the fighting spirit The World.

And there's no way The World can tank a punch from Saitama, since by Death Battle logic, statements in the manga are taken as fact. And multiple character have stated that Saitama's strength is without limit. Meaning that, like Superman before him, Saitama has infinite strength. And no way is The World durable enough to take infinite strength punches.

As for Time Stop... well, all that's going to do is give Dio 9 more seconds to live, since there is NO WAY for him to hurt Saitama. Because as soon as Time Stop ends, well... Dio isn't going to survive long enough for the ability to cool down so he can do it again.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Dom's Crew + Hobbs and Shaw VS Karli Morgenthau.

She wants to play terrorist? Welcome to the consequences!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Batwoman vs Ruby Rose from RWBY

Mystic Gohan VS Tomura Shigaraki

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Karli Morgenthau vs Widowmaker *H2H*

Knuckles the Echidna vs Niki Sanders *H2H*

Brainiac vs Doraemon

ATT Robin vs Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal SLug *H2H*

Me vs anyone .... all I need is the right kind of equipment.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Jack Brewer (Kickin It!) VS Tory Nichols (Cobra Kai)
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Kaa vs Renamon and Ruki Makino: Kaa Tried to hypnotizes Ruki and her Renamon only to have the latter 2 matrix digivolves into Sakuyamon

BANNED

Jungle Hunter(Predator) VS Sly Marbo(WH40K)

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Jungle Hunter(Predator) VS Sly Marbo(WH40K)
    Sly Marbo.jpg
    (Seconds before JH is bludgeoned with its own subtitles)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Astonishing Member

Dukemon(matrix digivolution between Takato Matsuki and his Guilmon) in this scene:

Dukemon can quickly neutralizes Arthur Petrelli before he powerdrains Hiro Nakamura