Page 181 of 183 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2744
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Superman and Saitama vs Evil Invincible and Omni Man.
    Better yet, Superman and Saitama vs. the Homelander.

I can hear Supes now: "Seriously, this 'evil me' thing is getting old."

Astonishing Member

Hiro Nakamura vs G4!Rainbow Dash

again, I have nothing against anyone I use here
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Not really a curbstomp because for a rumble you'd have to talk speed and time stopping against reactive defenses, but I'd love to see Ainz Ooal Gown get pasted by Fern or Frieren. His evolving defense vs attack magic meta came from a videogame. They've got a meta that's been evolving for a thousand years of actual warfare and has hit the point of magically adaptive hexagonal shields both passive and active, assembled and diffuse. And Fern is able to rapid fire spam tons and tons of non-elemental defense piercing magic so fast that she goes full bullet hell to punch way above her weight class.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Extraordinary Member

Shigaraki, Toga (with Twice's blood) and Dabi vs Insomniac Kraven

Kraven: I seek the ultimate hunt!

Toga: Cool. Start running then. *begins spawning Toga-army*

Kraven: Ehh. Actually, I meant that...

Dabi: We'll be nice a give you a little head start. About ten seconds. *floats into the air as blue flames surround him*

Kraven: I'm supposed to hunt you. That's the challenge I was trying to set up.

Shigaraki: *as massive arms grow out of him* Well that's silly. Why would we run from you?

Kraven: ...oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Shigaraki, Toga (with Twice's blood) and Dabi vs Insomniac Kraven

Kraven: I seek the ultimate hunt!

Toga: Cool. Start running then. *begins spawning Toga-army*

Kraven: Ehh. Actually, I meant that...

Dabi: We'll be nice a give you a little head start. About ten seconds. *floats into the air as blue flames surround him*

Kraven: I'm supposed to hunt you. That's the challenge I was trying to set up.

Shigaraki: *as massive arms grow out of him* Well that's silly. Why would we run from you?

Kraven: ...oh dear.
    *Meanwhile in Queens, NY*

Peter: *shudders*

MJ: Pete, is something wrong?

Peter: It just felt like an entire domino effect of problems just faded out of existence for me. I think the "Parker Luck" is finally turning around.

(MJ rolls her eyes): Please stop trying to make that into a thing.

Peter: It totally is a thing!

MJ: *raises an eyebrow* Then what do you call me?

Pete: *nervously* A beautiful exception to the rule?

MJ: Good answer, Tiger. ^_^
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

the Doctor from Doctor Who or MCU!Loki in this scene: where either will do everything in their power to prevents Arthur Petrelli from power draining Hiro Nakamura
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Wonder Woman vs Mongul

Nappa vs Conquest - Why? Because honestly, Conquest always felt like a Nappa expy to me and I loathe him more than I ever disliked Nappa as a person, so this seems appropriate in my eyes.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Tifa Lockhart vs MCU!Natasha Romanoff: H2H only and No Materias allowed for Tifa herself

or we can replace Natasha Romanoff with Agent Sharon Carter here for bigger stomp

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Nappa vs Conquest - Why? Because honestly, Conquest always felt like a Nappa expy to me and I loathe him more than I ever disliked Nappa as a person, so this seems appropriate in my eyes.
    Hmm.

*thinks about it*

Speed is difficult to suss out for the two. But I do think that Conquest has better feats of raw physical strength. But Nappa does have more fire power than two characters with moon buster feats. So he probably wins from that, but I don't know if it's a curbstomp.

Astonishing Member

HTF Splendid vs the cast of Red vs Blue: Superman's parody curb-stomping parodies of Halo Spartans

I have nothing against anyone here

The Toguro Brothers VS Karli And The Flag Smashers.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

MCU!Hawkeye vs Rosso the Crimson from FF7 Dirge of Cerberus

latter are closest thing to be Archers in Pre-remake FF7 Universe

Astonishing Member

Two:

1. Galactus arrives over the Viltrumite planet
    2. Darkseid and his 3 billion Daxamite army arrives over the Viltrumite to make another planet sized bust of himself.

Astonishing Member

Movie!Super Sonic in this scene:

all that Movie incarnation of Super Sonic has to do was Killing Arthur Petrellli before latter powerdrains Hiro Nakamura