Page 150 of 183 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2744
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Now that I think of it, is Olaf technically the crown prince, considering the closest thing that he had to a mother is the still single queen of her nation?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Now that I think of it, is Olaf technically the crown prince, considering the closest thing that he had to a mother is the still single queen of her nation?
    I believe Anna is next in line for the throne, then technically Tarzan after her, since he's their brother, and THEN Olaf. But since Tarzan is lost in the jungle, then if something were to happen to Elsa and Anna, Olaf would inherit the throne.

And that's a terrifying thought, innit?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Paradooms vs MHA-verse
    You mean the monsters that seemed to get less effective the comparitively weaker their opponents are?

I wouldn't mind seeing Aizawa, Stain, Gentle and Knuckle Duster team up with Inko, Rei, Eri and Kouta to wipe out an army of paradooms.

Wouldn't Kristoff be the prince?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I believe Anna is next in line for the throne, then technically Tarzan after her, since he's their brother, and THEN Olaf. But since Tarzan is lost in the jungle, then if something were to happen to Elsa and Anna, Olaf would inherit the throne.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Wouldn't Kristoff be the prince?
    I was talking more about Olaf technically being the child of the current queen, which, depending on the rules of succession, might make him the crown prince of Arendelle.

And they thought the horrific snowstorm from the 1st film was bad.

Edit: Whoop! Wrong thread!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I was talking more about Olaf technically being the child of the current queen, which, depending on the rules of succession, might make him the crown prince of Arendelle.
    I still think that would go to Kristoff

I still think that would go to Kristoff
    As is now, no, since Kristoff is only engaged to Anna. But once he does marry Anna, then yes, as he would be the King to Anna's Queen.

Then if something happens to Anna and Kristoff, then Olaf becomes ruler of Arendelle as the technical son of Elsa.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

As is now, no, since Kristoff is only engaged to Anna. But once he does marry Anna, then yes, as he would be the King to Anna's Queen.

Then if something happens to Anna and Kristoff, then Olaf becomes ruler of Arendelle as the technical son of Elsa.
    But if Elsa dies then wouldn't the magic that's animating Olaf also go away resulting in him dying as well?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

ATT Cyborg vs Yoshiya Kiryu
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

I haven't seen Frozen 2, but is there some reason why the queen's sister would go above her son (?) in the line of succession?

Also, regarding the question of whether or not Olaf would stop being animated if Elsa does, I guess it depends on whether or not the magic that animated him needs to be constantly supplied, or if she zapped him with a set amount of juice. Ditto for the little snow cloud that keeps him from melting.

Shao Kahn vs Abby from The Last of Us 2. And replace his Wrath Hammer for a golf club to make it extra-poetic

Also Raoh from Fist of the North Star bitch slapping Yujiro Hanma’s head off like he does to one of his mooks would be amazing.
    Last edited by Nebulous; 09-26-2021 at 06:59 AM.

In that case, if we’re making the case for Olaf, then Marshmallow and the other Snowgies have just as much of a claim to being Princes.

In that case, if we’re making the case for Olaf, then Marshmallow and the other Snowgies have just as much of a claim to being Princes.
    Yeah, but wasn't Olaf the first one Elsa made? Also, is Marshmallow still alive, considering that I don't recall Elsa ever giving him his own snowcloud to protect him from the heat.