Page 165 of 183 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2744

I would like to see Daredevil stomp Mysterio. Not in a straight-forward arena fight where Mysterio would be at a blatant disadvantage, but in a scenario where Mysterio has a warehouse rigged up with his usual range of traps, illusions, and gimmicks designed to mess with Spider-man. Except that Spider-man is busy rescuing a cat stuck in a tree and Daredevil shows up to fight Mysterio.

Astonishing Member

Izuku Midoriya vs Niki Sanders: both have their Superhuman Strength lacks required secondary Powers
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

MK Movie 1 Reptile VS CW Ryan Batwoman

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The Shiba/Yotsuba clans from Irregular at Magic High School(excluding Tatsuya and Miyuki) vs The Spectre in full "Wrath of God" mode. Screw Shou Tucker and the Uchihas. They are saints compared to what the Shiba and Yotsuba clans have done to their own family for several generations for the sake of totalitarianism, revenge and delusions of godhood.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Sonic and Rainbow Dash vs Jessie, James, Arukenimon, and Mummymon from Pokeani and Digimon 02 respeecitvely
    Last edited by Masonicon; 05-03-2022 at 02:11 AM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Carnage vs Brian Azzerelo's Joker and All-Star Batman (aka Crazy Steve), because they are the most reprehensible and contemptible versions of both characters that were (poorly) written for the sake of pseudo-realism and cheap shock value. And in BA Joker's case, you can't even make a funny meme out of him.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 05-05-2022 at 08:46 AM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Sonic and Rainbow Dash vs Jessie, James, Arukenimon, and Mummymon from Pokeani and Digimon 02 respeecitvely
    Given how well Sonic handles pits and Rainbow Dash handles poison gas, the curbstomp might not be in the direction you want.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member

Komato Assassin Asha vs Post-crisis Lady Shiva *h2h*

Yor Forger VS Everyone In Cobra Kai.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Yor Forger VS Everyone In Cobra Kai.
    Include her husband for maximum stompage.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Include her husband for maximum stompage.
    Definitely!

Meanwhile Anya smugly trolls everyone while Yor and Loid discuss dinner plans amid the beatdown.

Johnny and Danny-boy just stare in utter disbelief on the sidelines.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Samus Aran vs Fuko Kirisawa?

Samus sees Fuko as puny human that fake her aerokinesis with magical weapon

Even when I have nothing against fuko, Not only she's one of my most favorite characters
    Last edited by Masonicon; 05-15-2022 at 03:20 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Definitely!

Meanwhile Anya smugly trolls everyone while Yor and Loid discuss dinner plans amid the beatdown.

Johnny and Danny-boy just stare in utter disbelief on the sidelines.
    It all started because the karate crews almost got Anya dragged into one of their stupid brawls, so Yor and Loid had to clean things up a bit.

Astonishing Member

MCU!Scarlet Witch(with Multiverse of Madness powerlevel) vs Arthur Petrelli(at the peak of his powers)

Future Trunks vs fanon Naruto.

Yeah, I enjoyed the manga (anime was WAY too full of filler), but the fanon has about ruined the series for me. Hence the distinction and choosing the one Saiyan that gets the job done.