Page 8 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Kamen Rider Kuuga VS Envy

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Everybody who worked at Jurassic World getting punched in the face. Hard. Except Zara. She can go home and be happy.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

BANNED

The human race in Childhood's End getting trolled by Q as the Overlords just do their work, oblivious to the fact that something much, much more powerful than their Overmind is lurking about and having a whale of a time.

I can imagine Q saying to Rodricks, seconds before the planet explodes, that "this could have been you, if you had the wherewithal to hold on to your self-determination" while showing him life aboard the the Enterprise-E, and all the advances mankind has made in 2372.

"But now, its too late."

*BOOM*

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Everybody who worked at Jurassic World getting punched in the face. Hard. Except Zara. She can go home and be happy.
    Eh, the only ones who objectively deserve a punch are Henry Wu for creating the I-Rex and that idiot who thought conditioning dinosaurs for military deployment was an amazing idea, though the latter got a punch *and* had a Raptor maul him, so at least one of them got their comeuppance.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Deadpool with Lightsaber and/or Halo's Energy Blades vs Spongebob and Patrick
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Wolverine vs. Robert Baratheon.

1st Round, Dad-Off.

2nd Round, they go clubbing and compete to see who can pick up the most girls. Robert's body is in its prime for this.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Thor smashing the arrogant piece of garbage lowlife trashrag jabroni Exodus.
    Exodus would make some idiotic arrogant statement he'll smash Thor easily no sweat like he's smadhing a fly. Also that Thor is a dumb blonde so it won't be a challenge at all for him to defeat Thor.

Then Thor hits him multiple times with lightning, smashes his head repeatedly with the hmer plus punches, uses the helicopter spin attack with the hammer on Exp
    Exodus's face, throws the hammer 12 times at him, choke slams him into the ground 18 consecutive times, and finishes the jabroni
    off with a baseball swing sending Exodus over 300 yards before a rough landing.

Exodus goes to a bar drinking Miller Lite complaining the sun was in his eyes that prevented him from winning, and that he didnt eat his wheaties in the morning. Also sings cry me a river in the karaoke area and at the bar.

Al Simmons and Johnny Blaze vs Arrow's Malcolm Merlyn.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Incredible Member

One Punch Man destroying the MCU Avengers.

EU Darth Bane with his Orbalisk armor vs Kylo Ren.

Cooler VS MCU Ronan.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

MCU Rocket Raccoon vs Lifty and Shifty from HTF
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Fantastic Member

The cast of Slayers vs Westeros.

Hell, just dropping Lina Inverse there would probably do it.

Straight Cougar from S-Cry-Ed challenging Sonic the Hedgehog, Cyborg 009, and The Flash to a race.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Straight Cougar from S-Cry-Ed challenging Sonic the Hedgehog, Cyborg 009, and The Flash to a race.
    Who's being stomped here?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis