Page 86 of 183 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2744
    BANNED

Somewhere near Ganymede...

Suddenly...

Alex: "Something's coming in boss, fast. Faster than anything I've seen!"

Naomi: "That's impossible, an Epstien drive can't make something that big go that fast. And the way its moving, its breaking every law of physics as we know it..."

James: "What do you see? WHAT DO YOU SEE!?"

Naomi: "I can't see it James, its taking up the entire radar field!"

James: "What was that?"

*Comms crackling*

Alex: "Boss..."

James: "Put them on. Whoever they are."

Voice: "Warship Rocinante, we have heard your ultimatum. Now hear ours. If you come anywhere near our ship's ass, I will personally go over there and put my foot up your ass."

James: "Who are you?"

Voice: "I am Rear Admiral William T. Riker of the Federation starship...Titan."

*On the Tian's bridge*

Data/D2: "If I may say so, Rear Admiral. You have become most adept at the native colloquialisms."

Riker: "It pays to speak the same language, Data."

Last edited by T51R; 10-19-2018 at 02:56 AM.

Astonishing Member

Oswald Cobblepot vs Torbjorn Lindholm
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

All For One VS Injustice Joker And Harley. No Nanites.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    All For One VS Injustice Joker And Harley. No Nanites.
    what's your gripe with Injustice Joker and Harley Quinn?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    what's your gripe with Injustice Joker and Harley Quinn?
    Well besides Joker being Joker in general, the entire story is their fault to begin with. Joker and Harley planted a trigger to a nuclear bomb inside Lois Lane, then gassed Superman into thinking she was Doomsday, resulting in him killing Lois (And Superman and Lois's unborn child.), resulting in the nuke going off and blowing up Metropolis. Superman subsequently lost it and killed Joker but Harley got a slap on the wrist and no punishment for being equally responsible as Joker, even justifying herself by thinking of it all as just a prank. The result? Everything that happened in Injustice.

Basically: Joker deserves to die horribly and Harley should've gotten the beating of her life for what she did.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Well besides Joker being Joker in general, the entire story is their fault to begin with. Joker and Harley planted a trigger to a nuclear bomb inside Lois Lane, then gassed Superman into thinking she was Doomsday, resulting in him killing Lois (And Superman and Lois's unborn child.), resulting in the nuke going off and blowing up Metropolis. Superman subsequently lost it and killed Joker but Harley got a slap on the wrist and no punishment for being equally responsible as Joker, even justifying herself by thinking of it all as just a prank. The result? Everything that happened in Injustice.

Basically: Joker deserves to die horribly and Harley should've gotten the beating of her life for what she did.
    *holds up a cup of hot chocolate* I'll drink to that! And let's add something.

Nero (Devil May Cry 4) vs. Injustice Joker and Harley without any nanites.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    *holds up a cup of hot chocolate* I'll drink to that! And let's add something.

Nero (Devil May Cry 4) vs. Injustice Joker and Harley without any nanites.
    Would like to add Regime WW to that list since she certainly did no favors for Supes' decline from sanity into straight megalomania. Toriko vs Regime WW.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Would like to add Regime WW to that list since she certainly did no favors for Supes' decline from sanity into straight megalomania. Toriko vs Regime WW.
    On that note!

At any rate: Josh Groban VS Injustice WW!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Full God Emperor Chou pissed off that his hopes and dreams have fallen vs reality. All of it, no fucking survivors.

Astonishing Member

Ned Flanders vs Maya Hererra

Bullseye VS CW Ricardo Diaz.
    Fight takes place in The Bulletin.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Bullseye VS CW Ricardo Diaz.
    Fight takes place in The Bulletin.
    I once confused Ricardo Diaz you're mentioned with GTA Vice City ones

Hagrid vs. The Mountain.

Astonishing Member

Reverse Flash vs Zeed-millenniumon

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    I once confused Ricardo Diaz you're mentioned with GTA Vice City ones

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator