Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1524
  1. #1501
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,475

    Default

    Manga Alita in her Berserker Body VS Billy Butcher from The Boys Comic.
    Plasma Blitz!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  2. #1502

    Default

    DCU Ricardo Diaz vs GTA Ricardo Diaz (H2H)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 08-30-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

  3. #1503
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    DCU Ricardo Diaz vs GTA Ricardo Diaz (H2H)
    Dayumn. Diaz is getting wrecked.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  4. #1504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Dayumn. Diaz is getting wrecked.
    this make good one-sided crossover between GTA and DCU
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

  5. #1505
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,475

    Default

    DCEU Doomsday ripping Endeavor apart.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  6. #1506
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Hanma Yujiro vs. Brock from Pokemon.

  7. #1507
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,475

    Default

    Saitama VS Black Noir (Boys Comic)

    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  8. #1508
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Doctor Strange VS. Souichi. I'm reading through as many Junji Ito stories as I can, and while this kid usually gets taken down a peg or two in his stories, I want to see him get his magical curse-casting ass handed to him royally.
    cxadmd85wn7rrlfbn99b.jpg

  9. #1509
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,626

    Default

    616 Mary Jane Watson with the Enigma force vs. Cadaverous from Spider-man #1 by JJ Abrams and his son.

  10. #1510
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    27

    Default

    All the serious characters ever created, free of plot and character induced stupidity vs. dumbass "comedy" characters like One Punch Man, Squirrel Girl, and Deadpool. I really just can't stand "comedy" characters.

  11. #1511
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    408

    Default

    The Presence vs. Glenn Quagmire.

  12. #1512
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    3,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GilGarciaJr View Post
    Doctor Strange VS. Souichi. I'm reading through as many Junji Ito stories as I can, and while this kid usually gets taken down a peg or two in his stories, I want to see him get his magical curse-casting ass handed to him royally.
    cxadmd85wn7rrlfbn99b.jpg
    I'd replace Strange with Spawn since Strange would go easy on the little freak while Spawn knows *precisely* what to do with wannabe teenaged satanists like Souichi.

    To address another Junji Ito mainstay: Goku vs Tomoe. Not only will her mind control do jack shit to Goku (which will infuriate her to no end since she believes she's Satan's gift to men everywhere), but her regeneration won't save her since Goku can either atomize her and simply erase from existence with Hakai (if we go by DBS manga canon).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  13. #1513

    Default

    Michael Keaton Batman vs Regime Superman (Physical fight)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

  14. #1514
    Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'd replace Strange with Spawn since Strange would go easy on the little freak while Spawn knows *precisely* what to do with wannabe teenaged satanists like Souichi.

    To address another Junji Ito mainstay: Goku vs Tomoe. Not only will her mind control do jack shit to Goku (which will infuriate her to no end since she believes she's Satan's gift to men everywhere), but her regeneration won't save her since Goku can either atomize her and simply erase from existence with Hakai (if we go by DBS manga canon).
    Or personally drop her off in the afterlife... Or Zen'o's throneroom.

  15. #1515
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Or personally drop her off in the afterlife... Or Zen'o's throneroom.
    Might have to do Zen'O. Main issue with the former is she potentially has so many duplicates that it might take something more magical like Zen'O to get them all (or if all existing copies were tricked into being someplace at once, or it's one of those rare times where there's only one active Tomie before she has a chance to duplicate herself)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •