Page 139 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2744

Superman vs TV Omni-man: Because this version of Omni-man is possibly even more of an ******* than the comic version, or at least, he's far less inclined to hide what an arrogant, domineering, callous sociopath he actually is. Clark is definitely going knock the guy into another star system for him literally standing by and letting his teenaged son nearly die just for an "I told you so."
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    To be fair, I also hate both Jeff the Killer and Purple Guy(FNAF) too
    Ah, Jeff the Killer... now there's an overrated piece of garbage.

Let's have Pinhead tear his soul apart.

BANNED

Escanor The One VS end of manga Kenshiro.

Escanor: "I'm already dead? Who decided that?"

Ken: "Heaven."

Escanor: *asplodes*

*The next day...*

Escanor: "So you're the Destructor and the Redeemer? Who decided that?"

Asura: "WHO CARES!?"

Escanor: *punched into space*

*The Next Day*

Escanor: "You're going to....wait. That makes no sense! Who decided that!?"

Kazuma the Treasoner: "Me! With my... PROUD FIST!" *PUNCH*

Escanor: *R.I.P*

*The Next Day*

Escanor: "A Goddess who serves mankind's wishes? Who decided that?"

Belldandy: "Most of Heaven."

Escanor: *turned into a rabbit*

*The Next Day*

Escanor: "So you have total control of space, time, matter and energy? Who decided that?"

Q: "We decided it for ourselves you primordial, primitive, impotent pissant wallowing in its own own delusion of what power really is. Allow me to demonstrate..."

Escanor: *turned into a normal human Ensign and forced to serve as Admiral Janeway's PA for 1000 lifetimes*

Last edited by T51R; 04-18-2021 at 12:25 AM.

Astonishing Member

HTF Splendid vs Arthur Petrelli
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Both Zenos vs Gilgamesh and Amaterasu (Fate)
    I'm just imagining them beating the **** out of Zenos from FFXIV.

Astonishing Member

Blackwargreymon vs Team rocket's meowth
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

DCEU Wonder Woman VS Alice (CW Batwoman.)

Because Ryan and her team sure as hell aren't ever going to hunt Alice down, so why not send a professional?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

HTF Splendid vs Aqua from Kingdom Hearts

Tornado Of Terror Tatsumaki VS Killing Bites Cast. Except for Wabbit I guess. The rabbit girl can live.

Everyone else is getting puréed though.

Vegeta VS Lion Brute.

Lion mouths off to Vegeta and threatens Bulma. Vegeta responds by turning the Lion into a rug.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Superman vs TV Omni-man: Because this version of Omni-man is possibly even more of an ******* than the comic version, or at least, he's far less inclined to hide what an arrogant, domineering, callous sociopath he actually is. Clark is definitely going knock the guy into another star system for him literally standing by and letting his teenaged son nearly die just for an "I told you so."
    I came here to post something similar. I would be happy to see anybody stomp Omni-man, but it would be more satisfying if it was one of the better versions of Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I came here to post something similar. I would be happy to see anybody stomp Omni-man, but it would be more satisfying if it was one of the better versions of Superman.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

This looks like a job for (Dragon Ball) Super Vegeta!

Who would probably also go on to beat the tar out of his Cell Saga self for many reasons, but probably especially for being willing to let Bulma and baby Trunks die.

Incredible Member

On that note, Superman vs. the Homelander. The only reason HL's "powerful" is because he exists in The Boys. HL's fist will break the minute it hits the Jaw of Steel, and Superman will lecture him on what being a real hero's like all the way to the hospital.

So, after watching the Season finale of Invincible and being reminded once again how coldly utilitarian and darwinian the Villtrumite society is (and how the animated version has really doubled down on Nolan's sociopathy), I think their homeworld requires a special visitation by a certain God of Destruction.

Depending on his mood, if they're lucky, they'll get to say hi to the Saiyans in Hell. If not, well, Peter Parker said it best: "I don't feel so good."
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

So, after watching the Season finale of Invincible and being reminded once again how coldly utilitarian and darwinian the Villtrumite society is (and how the animated version has really doubled down on Nolan's sociopathy), I think their homeworld requires a special visitation by a certain God of Destruction.

Depending on his mood, if they're lucky, they'll get to say hi to the Saiyans in Hell. If not, well, Peter Parker said it best: "I don't feel so good."
    I would be surprised if viltrumite cuisine is really nutrious but immensely bland. So if they tried to offer that to Beerus, after he's whopped them all good, they would all simply cease to exist the very next moment.