Page 132 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2744
    BANNED

Double curbstomp: Greenland(movie) X Godzilla: The Planet Eater.

After the first few bits of Clarke hit the planet and cause untold devastation, John and his family reach shelter just in time as the last piece of the comet flies overhead. But. It doesn't strike the Earth; a red beam strikes it just before impact causing it to explode near the ground(causing even more devastation!)

And right at ground zero is something even worse than a planet-killing comet: Godzilla Earth. Who has risen to take revenge upon all of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    What, is Natsu on a diet or something?
    Oh he gets Dabi next. I just wanted to let Erza have some fun.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Naraku and Sousuke Aizen vs Muzan Kibutsuji and Salem - Let the OGs take you pretenders to school.
    Okay, not gonna lie, Naraku and Aizen would be a terrifying team in their own right.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Okay, not gonna lie, Naraku and Aizen would be a terrifying team in their own right.
    Aizen can be in charge of creating the longterm plans and Naraku can handle dealing with any new situations that come up, and both of them would sneak around to getting and/or making power ups and henchmen for when they inevitably betray one another.

Now I'm just imagining Aizen standing over the body of a henchman that he has maimed or murdered, looking all ominously smug, only to have Naraku wander by and ask if he can eat them before they die if Aizen isn't going to do it. Aaroniero can be in the background grumbling to himself that *he* wanted to eat them first.

Extraordinary Member

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Touma Kamijou and Hamazura Shiage

I think it would be funny.

Astonishing Member

Barry Allen vs Daphne Millbrook

who wins and why?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Sasuke Uchiha vs. Touma Kamijou and Hamazura Shiage

I think it would be funny.
    Sasuke should definitely stomp (though Touma might be able to block or deflect any ninjutsu, or ninjutsu-adjacent doujutsu, that he isn't blitzed by, going by his higher end showings), but I am curious as to how he ranks against the Invisible Thing that Touma's Imagine Breaker seals.

Sasuke should definitely stomp (though Touma might be able to block or deflect any ninjutsu, or ninjutsu-adjacent doujutsu, that he isn't blitzed by, going by his higher end showings), but I am curious as to how he ranks against the Invisible Thing that Touma's Imagine Breaker seals.
    If Touma has his arm cut off, I'm pretty sure it would be a curbstomp in the other direction. To clarify, there is more than one type of Invisible Thing in his right arm, not to mention the Dragons, each of which has its own set of abilities, most of which can mimic and counter Sasuke's own techniques(including one of them having a super life-draining version of Amaterasu and another transmutating anything it sees into salt.)
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

If Touma has his arm cut off, I'm pretty sure it would be a curbstomp in the other direction. To clarify, there is more than one type of Invisible Thing in his right arm, not to mention the Dragons, each of which has its own set of abilities, most of which can mimic and counter Sasuke's own techniques(including one of them having a super life-draining version of Amaterasu and another transmutating anything it sees into salt.)
    Good thing Sasuke doesn't need to use any fancy ninjutsu or to cut off Touma's arm.

He can just kick his face in with good old taijutsu. That'd be more fun any way.

I'm glad to see that there's been some advancement on that plot point in the years since I have fallen behind in A Certain Magical Index.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Good thing Sasuke doesn't need to use any fancy ninjutsu or to cut off Touma's arm.

He can just kick his face in with good old taijutsu. That'd be more fun any way.
    Y'know, I don't actually have a good grasp on how much super strength Sasuke has without stuff like the curse seal, Susano'o, or lightning chakra making his swords super-sharp.

He's definitely fast enough to blitz (especially since the Sharingan's default move reading should be sufficient to counter Touma's own subconscious AIM-field-based move reading as long as Touma's arm isn't cut off and functionally replaced by a mass of Invisible Things), and his flashback feat of one-shotting the giant beast that was going to kill Karin during the Chuunin Exams makes him strong enough to be able to at least eventually break through Touma's own nebulous super strength/durability, but now I'm curious as to how hard current Sasuke can punch or kick people at his baseline. Ditto Naruto.

I'm glad to see that there's been some advancement on that plot point in the years since I have fallen behind in A Certain Magical Index.
    He also turns into a Dragon in New Testament due to crazy existential circumstances and gain Saint-level stats, though he can't do it at will.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

The whole Street Fighter universe VS SLY MARBO.

Astonishing Member

Michael Becket(First Encounter Assault Recon) vs Scott Mitchell(Tom Clancy's GRAW series)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Vegeta VS Endeavor.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator