Page 11 of 183 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Ehhhh, FWIW, Sasuke is probably less of a war criminal by our standards than a lot of the protagonists, what with it being a story about a society based around professional assassins/spies/torturers. And despite Naruto's lip-service about ending the cycle of revenge, he doesn't really seem to have a problem with the whole "Ninja" thing.

Heck, Gaara was basically a serial/spree killer, the flying Kage was old enough that he probably took part in the genocide of the Uzumaki village, and the Raikage may have been the one behind the attempt to kidnap Hinata and subsequent suicide of Neji's dad in order to prevent a war.
    To be fair to Gaara, he had a VERY good excuse (the entire village from his father down trying their damnedest to break him), and as soon as he got one friend (Naruto), he turned himself around to the point that you wouldn't recognize him. Ei and Oonoki... you have a point.

But Sasuke still has the fact that the instant Madara/Kaguya were defeated he immediately tried to take their place, and tried to kill Naruto AGAIN because Naruto was the only person who could possibly stop his plan to take over the world.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    To be fair to Gaara, he had a VERY good excuse (the entire village from his father down trying their damnedest to break him), and as soon as he got one friend (Naruto), he turned himself around to the point that you wouldn't recognize him. Ei and Oonoki... you have a point.

But Sasuke still has the fact that the instant Madara/Kaguya were defeated he immediately tried to take their place, and tried to kill Naruto AGAIN because Naruto was the only person who could possibly stop his plan to take over the world.
    Gaara's dad and uncle were the only people of note that were involved in trying to break him, and that was revealed to be a poorly thought out plan to see if he might break and kill everyone in the hopes that he wouldn't and to try and euthanize him if he would. His siblings and the rest of the village were terrified of him and flipped around to adoring him as soon as he got Naruto-ized.

As for Sasuke, in addition to his beloved brother literally shattering his mind - twice -in a poorly thought out attempt to make him into Konoha's hero by having Sasuke kill him, found out that his village made the PTSD'd Itachi slaughter their family (who turned out to be traitors, which is also probably not a fun thing to find out) and then declared said brother to be a super criminal in order to hide the fact that they ordered a genocide amongst their own people. And all this, while also being near the center of the machinations of Orochimaru, ROOT,Obito, Madara, and the Rikudo Sage's brother.

As for him trying to take Madara and Kaguya's place, ehhh... he tried to take their place as the force that united the world against them in order to keep the Shinobi Alliance from falling apart now that they were gone. It's not like he was trying to continue their plans or try and take over the world, or anything along those lines. Not really the most stable goal, but it's not really selfish and he would have to take out Naruto in order to do it at all. I'd throw in the fact that Sasuke didn't just Genjutsu Naruto into submission since the latter had 0 feats of raising Genjutsu and Sasuke had just sit down all the Tailed Beasts at once with it, but there's at least a 50% chance of that being PIS.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 01-06-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Punisher and Deadpool In...The Purge.
    For 12 Hours, and probably beyond that, these two are going to run wild through the streets and kill criminals unrestricted. Let's watch the hijinks!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Roy Mustang VS CW Captain Cold.
    Cold: "LOL! I has an ice gun!"
    Roy: "Adorable."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Son Goku, Monkey D. Luffy, Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Natsu Dragneel, Toriko and Saitama vs the cast of Evangelion Post-3.33 excluding Sakura, Kuronami and (maybe) Misato. Seriously, this movie proves once and for all that Shinji cannot fucking win with anyone no matter what he does because his universe likes using him for a chewtoy and scapegoat. And after how he was treated throughout the movie, I think the guy deserves a little retribution.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And after how he was treated throughout the movie, I think the guy deserves a little retribution.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Son Goku, Monkey D. Luffy, Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Natsu Dragneel, Toriko and Saitama vs the cast of Evangelion Post-3.33 excluding Sakura, Kuronami and (maybe) Misato. Seriously, this movie proves once and for all that Shinji cannot fucking win with anyone no matter what he does because his universe likes using him for a chewtoy and scapegoat. And after how he was treated throughout the movie, I think the guy deserves a little retribution.
    Considering that you didn't exclude Shinji from this fight, I don't think he'll really appreciate your sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Considering that you didn't exclude Shinji from this fight, I don't think he'll really appreciate your sentiment.
    I'm sure Luffy will know better than to....Uhhhh...

Well! Natsu will certainly have the common sense to realize....Ummmmm....

Okay, I'm sure Goku and the other saner (and smarter) members of the Shonen Alliance will point the two in the right direction. I think. ^_^;
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Dante vs Malcolm and Oliver.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Classic Juggernaut in Westeros.
    Classic Juggernaut VS MCU Ultron and Drones.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

New Dante vs. Not Important (Hatred)

Because Not Important needs to find out what it's like to be helpless, scared, and have no chance off surviving.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

BANNED

The cast of Descendants at the end of the movie VS Charlie(Alain Moussi) and Akuma(Joey Ansah)

Adam: "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your gym instructor for next semester..."

Mal: "HOLY SH...is...is he good or evil?"

Akuma: "Good? Evil? BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL TREMBLE BEFORE MY FIST..."

Elvie: "sonofa... so, who's the other guy? We don't need two gym instructors, do we?"

Belle: "That's your new discipline master."

Mal: "Yeah, a normal human? Can he handle this?" *prepares to cast a spell but gets blitzed into the ground* "...WTF JUST HAPPENED?"

Charlie: "Stay down, kid. I'm just here for the money. Vengeance isn't cheap..."

Ben: "WAIT, STOP! You don't have to be so...so...violent!"

Charlie: "Get in my way, and I'll have to kill you..."

Akuma: "...violence. ITS HUMAN NATURE!" *DEMON ARMAGEDDON*

Charlie: "When you get back from the infirmary, your training will begin."

Akuma: *takes off his hair*

Joey Ansah: "...you guys do know what crossfit and muscular hypertrophy are, don't you? "
    Last edited by T51R; 01-07-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    New Dante vs. Not Important (Hatred)

Because Not Important needs to find out what it's like to be helpless, scared, and have no chance off surviving.
    Abridged Nappa VS Not Important.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Ivan Drago vs Spectacular SM Flash Thompson.
    I'm sorry, but that punk really needed to get put in his place.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Cassandra Cain and X-23 vs. the two girls from Knock Knock.

Bitches need to be put in their place.