Page 113 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2743
    Mighty Member

A horde of 1000 crossed vs Jackson(Last of Us 2).

Astonishing Member

T-1000 or T-X vs Magneto
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Saitama vs Yujiro Hanma: Because screw Yujiro and his pompous, sadistic, megalomaniacal ass.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Saitama vs Arthur Petrelli
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Zeno shows up in the Last of Us universe.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member

Aqua from Kingdom Hearts vs any version of Superman(including even ersatz versions like Splendid from HTF)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Zeno shows up in the Last of Us universe.

Underrated post

Asakura Hao vs Yhwach and Sousuke Aizen. Awwww, you two adorable pseudo-intellectuals actually entertained the fantasy that you could become Gods and even convinced yourselves that you reached that plateau. How quaint. How amusing. How...small.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Eneru VS Bakugo.

Just for the sight of him sleeping through Bakugou's explosions until he gets bored and bbq's him.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Katsuko Bakugou vs Trevor Zeitlan

Yoshikage Kira vs. Katsuki Bakugou.

"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."

"What the **** are you-"

*Bakugou explodes in an explosion that leaves no trace of him while Kira walks off, studying his nails and seeing its time to get a new "girlfriend"*
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Yoshikage Kira vs. Katsuki Bakugou.

"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."

"What the **** are you-"

*Bakugou explodes in an explosion that leaves no trace of him while Kira walks off, studying his nails and seeing its time to get a new "girlfriend"*
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Oddly enough, Tyke was on the verge of killing Psycho Man just by sustained optic blast in Mark Waid's Champions. The guy who's capable of swatting the Thing, grappling with Annihilus, and weakening Invisible Woman's shields. Scott was stopped only by his teammates. I kinda wish he had finished the job.

Deadpool VS Abby.

You just know Wade would have a blast roasting her while dicing her up.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

MCU!Black Widow vs Masaru Daimon *H2H*