Page 114 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2744

Minene Uryu VS Giorno Giovanna.

Dead End.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

MCU!Hulk and/or FOX!Colossus(new timeline) vs any Bayformers: latter are receiving end in this one-sided CGI Crossover fights
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Incredible Member

Ghost Rider Penance Staring Thanos into next Tuesday.

"Your soul is stained with SOOO much innocent blood from that snap..."

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Ghost Rider Penance Staring Thanos into next Tuesday.

"Your soul is stained with SOOO much innocent blood from that snap..."
    I could swear that the Penance Stare has been used on Thanos before and only made him smile.

Also, is there any indication that the Snap caused any pain? I don't remember, one way or the other, so it might just hit him with half a universe's worth of blinking out and in, functionally instantly. Of course, he had also hundreds of thousands of years of committing atrocities before the Snap, so those should bounce back on him just fine.

Edit:. Here we go. He actually gets off on it.

Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 07-18-2020 at 09:41 PM.

Pretty much any version of Adol Christin (Ys series) vs. all of the bosses of the Uncharted games, both in a gauntlet or all at once.

Especially a fencing duel with Rafe. I'm sure that a few fencing classes and a centuries-old cutlass you found lying around is going to help you against something like a blade forged of the condensed will of multiple entire species, gathered over literal eons to thwart the will of Creation itself, weilded by a swordmaster so badass that multiple civilizations have him as their destined Chosen One.

I kinda feel sorry for Nadine, but hopefully it she gets to see Asav deal with a non-Indian turning his insides into his outsides before Adol does the same to her.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Pretty much any version of Adol Christin (Ys series) vs. all of the bosses of the Uncharted games, both in a gauntlet or all at once.

Especially a fencing duel with Rafe. I'm sure that a few fencing classes and a centuries-old cutlass you found lying around is going to help you against something like a blade forged of the condensed will of multiple entire species, gathered over literal eons to thwart the will of Creation itself, weilded by a swordmaster so badass that multiple civilizations have him as their destined Chosen One.

I kinda feel sorry for Nadine, but hopefully it she gets to see Asav deal with a non-Indian turning his insides into his outsides before Adol does the same to her.
    Personally, I've always wanted to see how Adol would fare summoned as a Heroic Spirit in the Fate series.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Personally, I've always wanted to see how Adol would fare summoned as a Heroic Spirit in the Fate series.
    Now that Ys 8: Lacrimosa of Dana is on Switch, I want to see DLC, or at least a mod, where you can play as the titular Dana in Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, since Ys 8 is essentially BotW as a traditional 3D Zelda game (complete with very similar expansions)and Dana specifically is pretty much exactly what BotW Link's and Zelda's daughter would be like (despite her game coming out months before BotW, and its expansions being implemented months before BotW's DLC came out).

Also an Ys game that has Adol travelling a fully open world by himself, and has BotW-style cooking (which is fair, since BotW's parry and perfect dodge are very possibly inspired by the Ys series' Flash Guard/Dodge moves which they introduced years before the Switch came out) as opposed to Ys' Legend of Heroes-style cooking. Instead of Horses, they could bring back the Gale shoes from Memories of Celceta and have Adol running around like Sonic the Hedgehog, then use something like the team powers in Ys 9 (a game where Adol gets his non-dominant hand transformed into something that has, which isn't unusual, but also send to be something that BotW2 is implementing, hilariously enough) instead of Adventurer's Gear of previous Ys titles or the Sheikah Slate and Champion Abilities from BotW.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 07-19-2020 at 06:43 AM.

Spectacular Member

Dante from Devil May Cry vs Resident Evil monsters and bosses. Dante vs Evil Dead characters would do as well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I could swear that the Penance Stare has been used on Thanos before and only made him smile.

Also, is there any indication that the Snap caused any pain? I don't remember, one way or the other, so it might just hit him with half a universe's worth of blinking out and in, functionally instantly. Of course, he had also hundreds of thousands of years of committing atrocities before the Snap, so those should bounce back on him just fine.

Edit:. Here we go. He actually gets off on it.

Damn; he's even less human than I thought.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Damn; he's even less human than I thought.
    Well... He's not even human to begin with so... Yeah.

Astonishing Member

Arukenimon and Mummymon vs Five Nights at Freddy's
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Eneru VS Injustice! Harley Quinn. No Nanites.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Eneru VS Injustice! Harley Quinn. No Nanites.

This sums up your beef with Injustice!Harley

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    This sums up your beef with Injustice!Harley

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Angelus vs. Xander