Page 119 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2744
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Cid Kagehno/Shadow (Eminence in Shadows) vs. Anos Voldigoad (Misfit of Demon King Academy). Because as funny as his delusions are, Cid really needs some sanity slapped into him.

Astonishing Member

Superman or Wonder Woman in Any Giant Mecha anime
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    I don't think that most versions of them want to try and take on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I don't think that most versions of them want to try and take on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
    Or Demonbane, the manga version of Linebarrel, and certain anime/manga incarnations of Mazinger and Getter Robo, for that matter.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-06-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Or Demonbane, the manga version of Linebarrel, and certain anime/manga incarnations of Mazinger and Getter Robo, for that matter.
    how about we limit that Mecha Anime in question to Gundam, Big O, or NGE?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Knowing Gurren Lagann both Simon and Kamina would somehow turn out to be Diana's descendants, explaining their ridiculous amount of fighting spirit and thus Spiral Power LOL.

Movie Tiger Wong VS Netflix Cobra Kai

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Demitri (Cobra Kai) vs The Eltingville Club

Trivia-off, or fight over Boba Fett, it's all good and especially petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Movie Tiger Wong VS Netflix Cobra Kai
    Get back to the dealership, Daniel.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Demitri (Cobra Kai) vs The Eltingville Club

Trivia-off, or fight over Boba Fett, it's all good and especially petty.

Get back to the dealership, Daniel.

Real talk though, I just finished season 2 and that was quite a ride. Season 3 is going to be awesome.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Anos Voldigoad vs Ainz Ooal Gown: Ainz is long overdue for some karmic retribution.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Anos Voldigoad vs Ainz Ooal Gown: Ainz is long overdue for some karmic retribution.
    Out of curiosity, who's Anos?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Out of curiosity, who's Anos?
    He's the main character of an anime called Misfit of Devil King Academy. He is a demon lord who was defeated 2000 years ago and reincarnated into the modern era, and is currently attending a magic academy. He's mastered nearly every form of destructive magic and is almost unkillable (since his origin/core essence is Magic, he can't actually die, so he resurrected himself after barely 3 seconds of being "dead"), so Death Spells/abilities are pointless against him and he's immune to Time Stops. Dude also took a multi-mountain busting sword strike to the face, and said-sword broke off of his head as well as caught an attack that ruptured time and space with his bare hands. His main weapon is a magic sword that can destroy magic, dimensions, concepts, etc.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-07-2020 at 07:00 PM.

He's the main character of an anime called Misfit of Devil King Academy. He is a demon lord who was defeated 2000 years ago and reincarnated into the modern era, and is currently attending a magic academy. He's mastered nearly every form of destructive magic and is almost unkillable (since his origin/core essence is Magic, he can't actually die, so he resurrected himself after barely 3 seconds of being "dead"), so Death Spells/abilities are pointless against him and he's immune to Time Stops. Dude also took a multi-mountain busting sword strike to the face, and said-sword broke off of his head as well as caught an attack that ruptured time and space with his bare hands. His main weapon is a magic sword that can destroy magic, dimensions, concepts, etc.
    I...see. That sounds interesting.

Let me guess, Light Novel?

Back on topic, yeah, Ainz is screwed.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

even when their victims have no powers without their magical weapons, the owners will pointed out that those Madogus and Shinsengumi weapons are can be more dangerous for it's users than for enemies when used by people other than their owners

:Gathers up the InfinityGauntlet, the Konami cheat code, the Warlog, every weapon from every first person shooter, and the debug code from Tenchu 1. Also hijacking Dream from Endless to make it work on all reality fronts.:

Vs

Every single thing currently pissing me off.

: Growls, ya is out a enforced warhammer chainsword.:

“ Rip and tear!”

: Shoves blade right the face of Gabi from Attack on Titan. For starters.: