Page 12 of 183 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Robbie Robertson vs J.Jonah Jameson.

I just remembered that one issue where he actually fired Robbie just because he disagreed with his acidic opinion about Spiderman. He deserved a punch in the mouth for that.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Goku vs the Grox from Spore(when the Grox attempts to blows up Holy Shounen Trinity planets, Goku stops them in their tracks)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Akainu vs Doctor Octopus.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Akainu vs Doctor Octopus.
    Ice God vs Akainu

Kill Ace, you molten bastard? I don't think so!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Ice God vs Akainu

Kill Ace, you molten bastard? I don't think so!
    Perfect Cell VS Akainu!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Neopolitan vs Arrow Ra's Al Ghul
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the straw-hat pirates vs. the phoenix pirates.

watching ice-breaker arc again and damnit, i hate this crew. i know they are filler and non-canon, but given what we now know about the new world and the level of pirates that work there, this little no-nothing jabroni crew actually made it to the new world pisses me off. sure, they got whooped up bad and left like bitches but still. not to mention, their captain, puzzle, is worth 100 million berries and yet, there is nothing special about him to warrant it.

i really hoped their tried to fight the straw-hats and get curbstomped.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the straw-hat pirates vs. the phoenix pirates.

watching ice-breaker arc again and damnit, i hate this crew. i know they are filler and non-canon, but given what we now know about the new world and the level of pirates that work there, this little no-nothing jabroni crew actually made it to the new world pisses me off. sure, they got whooped up bad and left like bitches but still. not to mention, their captain, puzzle, is worth 100 million berries and yet, there is nothing special about him to warrant it.

i really hoped their tried to fight the straw-hats and get curbstomped.
    Team Fairy Tail VS Phoenix Pirates?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Team Fairy Tail VS Phoenix Pirates?
    curbstomp and a good one too. captain puzzle's thing is that he's hard to kill. that's it. no DF power. no haki. nothing. he just has decent soak and a big ass chain. the rest of his crew have names but they are so generic that they might as well be named pirate 1, 2, 3, 3, etc.

Astonishing Member

How about Recca Hanabishi vs any Kryptonian(the fight is fought under the red sun and Recca uses no Powers)?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Ryu VS Malcolm Merlyn.
    H2H Fight.

Oliver has to watch.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Melon Lord VS MCU Gamora and Nebula
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guts vs. Ramsey Snow and/or Gregor Clegane.

Because DEATH has come to Westeros. The Black swordsman walks the land
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Guile vs Claire Randall from Outlander

Now I can somewhat understand the initial affair as her life was in danger. But now? Now she is just taking advantage of the situation just so she can sleep around on her worried sick husband. The poor guy loves her and wants her back, and there she is having little to no remorse constantly sleeping with her new "hubby". Instead of fucking around with the past and cheating on your worried sick husband, why don't you focus on trying to get back home and be a family woman instead of a shameless whore? For that's what she pretty much is now. If she wasn't already married to a pretty cool guy, that would be one thing. But even though his ancestor is a psychopath and your life is in danger doesn't give you a right to play with other peoples hearts.

She isn't much better than Bella from Twilight at this point. I mean, unlike Bella she actually seems to have some form of compassion and empathy, but like Bella she is fucking around with peoples hearts. And unlike Jacob and Edward; these two aren't creepy stalking bastards. Both of the guys Claire is fucking with are actually stand up guys. So in the end; she is hardly that much better than Bella Swan(in terms of relationships I mean, she isn't the sociopathic emotionless manipulator that Bella is of course).
    Last edited by Cody; 01-15-2016 at 01:14 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Mighty Member

(nods to a recent thread)

Ozai of the Fire Nation channeling the power of Sozin's Comet for as long as he wills vs....

... Pyreus Kril of Xandar in an extraordinarily deep meditative state (IIRC, he has no need to sleep)