Page 121 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2743
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    ATATATATATATATATATA!!! vs ORAORAORAORA!!! vs Mudamudamudamuda!!!
    They all get their asses kicked by "APAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA!"

Sasuke cheers his buddy on from the stands.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

It occurs to me that King Crimson's battlecry should have been "YADDAYADDAYADDAYADDAYADDA."

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    It occurs to me that King Crimson's battlecry should have been "YADDAYADDAYADDAYADDAYADDA."
    I was always a fan of Bruno's;

"ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIIIII!"

"Arrivederci,"

Diavolo VS Injustice! Harley Quinn.

No nanite-powerup.

Saitama VS Gigantomachia.

Piccolo VS Super Shigaraki.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Gigantomachia VS Big O.

Smallville Clark VS Stormfront and Homelander.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

BANNED

Monsterverse Kong VS Ultraman Ace.

Considering how Ace fights, this will be a very, very bad(and painful) day for Kong.

If the fight happens on Skull Island in '73, Randa and Packard are probably getting nutshotted too(since Ace can shrink himself...)

Astonishing Member

Jaina Prudmoore vs Superman: this was often posted by people that assume anyone can hurt Superman with just simple magic spells
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Gakuhou Asano VS Yusuke Urameshi.

It starts with Asano smugly getting in Yusuke's face and talking down to him like the sociopathic dick that he is.

It ends with Yusuke beating the everloving s-t out of him without breaking a sweat and leaving Asano paraplegic.

Class-E eats popcorn while they watch.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Harley Quinn vs Meiko Mochizuki *h2h*
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

I have finally finished my binge of A Certain Magical Index and A Certain Scientific Railgun and there are a few people from each series that I want to see stomped. So here goes. 10 rounds for each fight.

Toma Kamijo and Index Librorum Prohibitorum vs. Wyzen of the Seven Deities
    I just find both Toma and Index to be very frustrating and annoying as far as lead characters go.

Vento of the Front and Kihara Amata vs. Escanor (around 5 minutes before noon)
    This is not because of anything either of them did, it's because they're both so aggravatingly lame and stupid as far as antagonists go.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu vs. The Immortal Hulk
    He's just too much of perv for me, especially when he's talking to Kanzaki about how she should reward Toma.

Mugino Shizuri and Shokuhou Misaki vs. Vados
    Mugino killed Frenda and Shokuhou erased Misaka from her friends' memories. I know there's more to both stories but it still puts them on the shitlist as far as I'm concerned.

Kihara Gensei vs. Doctor Doom
    I mean, everybody should stomp on Gensei. I just picked somebody who's better than him at everything.

Frederica Berkastel from Higurashi/Umineko vs Homura Akemi. Because Rebellion turned her from a tragic, sympathetic character into a manipulative, domineering bitch who will turn the universe into a cage in order to force her wants on her not-girlfriend and circumvent everything that she's done. So, what better irony than having another girl who was forced into a time-loop and inevitably turned into a Witch, but operates on a much higher scale(using entire universes as projectiles for instance) to be her tormentor.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Frederica Berkastel from Higurashi/Umineko vs Homura Akemi. Because Rebellion turned her from a tragic, sympathetic character into a manipulative, domineering bitch who will turn the universe into a cage in order to force her wants on her not-girlfriend and circumvent everything that she's done. So, what better irony than having another girl who was forced into a time-loop and inevitably turned into a Witch, but operates on a much higher scale(using entire universes as projectiles for instance) to be her tormentor.

So Homura grows to TTTGL tier later? Talk about leveling up!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

So Homura grows to TTTGL tier later? Talk about leveling up!
    To clarify: Berkastel is the one with the universe-projectile spamming feat, not Homura.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Since I'm on a roll: Kenshin Himura and Saitou Hajime (RK) vs Shimura and Khotun Khan (Ghost of Tsushima): The former because he was an elitist who ultimately saw common soldiers as fodder and civilians as sheep that should acquiesce to the guidance/rule of the rich and strong. For all of his talk about the code of Samurai, he cared more about status and image than he did about the people he was sworn to safeguard. He even wanted Jin to sell out his girlfriend and have her executed, despite how much help she's been in helping to coordinate the resistance against the Mongol invasion and what she meant to Jin personally(who is both his nephew and surrogate son), just because she used to be a thief and how it would affect his reputation if the shogun found his nephew was associated with said-thief. And Khotun? Well, he's the main villain, and thus, an *******. Nuff said.