Page 122 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2744

The Gods from Record of Ragnaork vs The Chou.

“ Doubt the power of Humanity?! Let me show you losers power.

Heavens hidden tyrant!!”

Goes Ultra a stick on the God contestants and no heroes noir Valkyrie have to die.:

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Having just read the last 2 Dresden Files books, I want to drop Ethniu in between Beerus, Champa, and Whis after letting the latter 3 know that she wants to wipe out humanity, aka, apparently the best cooks in at least 2 universes. Especially if they had just ordered a Chicago Style Pizza right before the end of Peace Talks. Let's see how she would like to deal with 3 people loaded with probably Uriel+++++ levels of divine power, 2 of whom (at least) are also rocking cosmic levels of the Power of Destruction.

Also, stick Rudolph in a cage with a very pissed off Mab, Queen of Air and Darkness, so that she can use him as her new stress ball ala a certain old Winter Knight.

God Spawn and Captain Universe Spiderman vs Batman Who Laughs: Now Spawn can fight a version of Batman even more horrible than Crazy Steve without PIS and writer bias to prevent him from delivering a proper asskicking. And Spiderman can get back at Batman for voting him out of the Justice League.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-02-2020 at 09:27 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Shumatsu no Valkerye VS the Hokuto Clan: Kenshiro, Raoh, Toki, Kaioh, Hyoh, and their relative, Kasumi.

"Oh that day, the Heavens fell."

"Which one?"

"All of them."

Astonishing Member

HTF Splendid vs Heroes Universe
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Abby Anderson (without ammo) vs the final boss of Batwoman S1, that guy with two machetes

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Abby Anderson (without ammo) vs the final boss of Batwoman S1, that guy with two machetes
    Huh. I guess this comes down to if she's a better fighter than Kate. Which shouldn't be too hard.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Huh. I guess this comes down to if she's a better fighter than Kate. Which shouldn't be too hard.
    ....did I accidentally make a real match? 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ....did I accidentally make a real match? 0_0
    I wouldn't mind it. Titan's a big dude but his pain immunity and brute strength are about all he's got going for him. I figure Abby can at least match him in the second regard. She is pretty ripped and I think she can break necks right?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Micah Sanders vs Iji Kataiser(with any upgrade to her Nanotechnology)

even when I'm not necesarrily have anything against anyone here
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

In the Toho AniGoji series, replace Haruo Sakaki with Burt Gummer(Tremors) and Galugu with Rodney McKay(Stargate Atlantis) and give them access to everything they come across.

Might as well change the anime's name to Godzilla's Last Stand while yer at it.

Astonishing Member

Ghostbusters vs Dragon Emperor from 3rd movie of the Mummy Trilogy

I was recently reminded how much I utterly despise the Smallville versions of Lana Lang and Jor-El (The A.I). They are the most belligerent, manipulative, obnoxious, selfish and overall toxic members of Clark's inner circle, especially Jor-El, who could give Gendo Ikari an entire semester's worth of lesson on how to psychologically abuse your child. So, here's my list:

Emperor Joker

The Batman who Laughs with Doctor Manhattan's powers

The Spectre in full Presence mode

PC Darkseid

Superbitch Prime

Morpheus/Dream

Full Power Nate Grey
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Superman vs FF1's Black Mage: another match that tends to be posted by someone that assume anyone can hurt Superman with just Simple Magic spells

MCU Captain America or Winter Soldier vs anyone from Narutoverse(including even the most bog-standard ninjas from here)

MCU Black Widow vs Masaru Daimon *h2h*

Tf2 Spy vs Echo from Overwatch

Watching one of those recaps of the entire Paranormal Activity series, and I want to see Micah and Katie contact Doctor Strange for a housecall.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis