Page 127 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2744

Black Leg Sanji VS Rhodes the Cowardly Huntsman.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    SPOILERS Below In Case You Haven't Seen The New RWBY Episode.

Nico Robin VS Cinder's Adopted Mother And Step Sisters from her backstory.

Snap Crackle Pop!
    Wait, they finally gave her a backstory after (looks back) eight seasons? Eh, ain't gonna change my overall opinion of her as a wannabe Alpha bitch.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Wait, they finally gave her a backstory after (looks back) eight seasons? Eh, ain't gonna change my overall opinion of her as a wannabe Alpha bitch.
    Yep yep!

spoilers:

She's an orphan and she got repeatedly beaten up by the other kids there until some richbitch bought her from the orphanage and basically made Cinder a slave. Flat out abusing and enslaving her for years alongside her twin daughters. It got to the point where she was repatedly shocking Cinder with an electric necklace for evulz. She eventually meets Rhodes, a lazy huntsman who swings by their hotel on occasion. He finds out about the abuse and does nothing about it. The best he can do is occasionally train her while doing nothing about her abuse on top of leaving for long periods of time. Time passes, Cinder is tortured, and Rhodes continues to train her in secret. Again, doing noting to help. This repeats until Cinder finally snaps at age 14 and kills her step sisters and bitchmom. Rhodes walks in just as bitchmom is repeatedly shocking Cinder while Cinder chokes her out. Eventually breaking her neck. Rhodes all but calls Cinder a monster for this and attacks her. She kills him.
    end of spoilers

In short, everything could've been avoided if a certain huntsman took his thumb out of his a$$.

I think I'm going to take a little break from RWBY after this.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Yep yep!

spoilers:

She's an orphan and she got repeatedly beaten up by the other kids there until some richbitch bought her from the orphanage and basically made Cinder a slave. Flat out abusing and enslaving her for years alongside her twin daughters. It got to the point where she was repatedly shocking Cinder with an electric necklace for evulz. She eventually meets Rhodes, a lazy huntsman who swings by their hotel on occasion. He finds out about the abuse and does nothing about it. The best he can do is occasionally train her while doing nothing about her abuse on top of leaving for long periods of time. Time passes, Cinder is tortured, and Rhodes continues to train her in secret. Again, doing noting to help. This repeats until Cinder finally snaps at age 14 and kills her step sisters and bitchmom. Rhodes walks in just as bitchmom is repeatedly shocking Cinder while Cinder chokes her out. Eventually breaking her neck. Rhodes all but calls Cinder a monster for this and attacks her. She kills him.
    end of spoilers

In short, everything could've been avoided if a certain huntsman took his thumb out of his a$$.

I think I'm going to take a little break from RWBY after this.
    I see. I stand by what I said, but that's legitimately heartbreaking.

Now then:

Ghost Rider in Zarathos' form vs Rhodes.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Yami Yugi vs Team Rocket Trio
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Snipe vs Shigaraki Tomura.

Yes, I know it already happened. But considering the buildup in the current events of the manga, what if it just happened again?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Yes, I know it already happened. But considering the buildup in the current events of the manga, what if it just happened again?

Honestly, Snipe popping up to just shoot Shigaraki repeatedly in the head while he's trying to get free and regenerate would be funny as hell.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

You mean like, current current Shigaraki who is one bad breath away from passing out? I mean, sure that could be fun to see (though I'm personally hoping for Monoma toget a kill steal this arc).

But Shigaraki in good health would casually walk through everything Snipe has and destroy him with a light touch. He wouldn't even be able to hide since Shigaraki can locate people at a distance.

Extraordinary Member

I'm still one episode behind on RWBY (watching it on Crunchyroll), so I can't talk **** about Cinder's parents yet.

I am going to toss Ironwood to Saitama though. Because I'm getting really tired of James' stupid bullshit right now.

So yeah, Saitama vs. James Ironwood.

BANNED

Cinder VS Tatsumaki. But they get 5min for trash talk before the fight begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    You mean like, current current Shigaraki who is one bad breath away from passing out? I mean, sure that could be fun to see (though I'm personally hoping for Monoma toget a kill steal this arc).

But Shigaraki in good health would casually walk through everything Snipe has and destroy him with a light touch. He wouldn't even be able to hide since Shigaraki can locate people at a distance.
    ...as of this moment, yes XD

The sheer improbability of the power of GUN taking down the legacy of All for One doesn't mean I'd not like to see it though!

Astonishing Member

whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Siryn, Shiklah, and Swamp Queen vs Typhoid Mary: I just remembered that Mary never got any form of retribution for raping Wade. So, who better for avenging him than his own exes?

Extraordinary Member

...as of this moment, yes XD

The sheer improbability of the power of GUN taking down the legacy of All for One doesn't mean I'd not like to see it though!
    Sure, I can get the fun of that.

BANNED

Makima(Chainsawman) VS Hokuto Shin Ken

Denji: "Attacks don't work on Makima!"

Kasumi: "I'm not attacking her."

Makima: *aslodes, regens, then asplodes again in a different way*

Denji: "DA HELL!?"

Kasumi: "Like I said, I never attacked Makima. I just asked her body to destroy itself in different ways 3 seconds after it finishes reforming. Come learn some chinese!"

Denji: "But I don't speak chinese!"

Kasumi: "That's why I said to learn it, dumbass! Now do it like this, first point at Makima, make sure you get the timing right! So right before she explodes, you say....ni yi jing she le!"

Denji: "nyeee..."

Kasumi: "...also smoke while you're saying it, so you look like a badass!"

Abridged Ken: *rocks up* So are devils made of devil-meat, or man-meat?
    Last edited by T51R; 12-14-2020 at 09:27 AM.