Page 13 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Ahsoka Tano vs Rey.

Hmmm,
    Witch Bandora VS Cinder Fall?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Magneto vs. Mercury Black, how are those metal legs working out for you now yah little ****!

Sosuke Aizen vs. Emerald Sustrai, this is how you troll with illusions brat!

Satsuki Kiryuin and Ryuko Matoi (both with their kamui) vs. Cinder Fall, get wrecked!!!

(After watching the new episode of RWBY)

Me: Sora.

(A haggard Sora comes in, his clothes torn in several places, followed by a disgruntled Henzo)

Me: Do I even have to ask?

Henzo: What do ya want? Sora and I were in the middle of sparrin'.

Sora: Sparring, my ass! You crashed into the roof of my bedroom, said "Sora, it's time to die!" and tossed me over the horizon until I landed in some mountains in Canada, then started to attack me.

Henzo: Semantics. (turns to me) Now what is it? My sword arm is twitching.

Me: Well, it's just as well that you're here since this is relevent to you. Sora, I am enraged. Can you guess at who?

Sora: Cthulhu?

Me: Good guess, but not this time.

Sora: Miburo?

Me: Nice try, but not today.

(Sora pinches his nose and sighs): Cinder, Mercury and Emerald again?

Me: And you win the prize.

Henzo: Wait, so you call Sora out here from his death match with me (Sora: Who said anything about a Death Match?! I thought we were sparring?! Stop wanting me dead, dammit!) just to take care of those three weaklings?

Sora: I don't usually agree with him, but he's right. I'm training to fight Xehanort, and while they're good exercise, we aren't exactly playing in the same sandbox if you catch my drift.

Henzo: Yeah, you're going make my number one rival start slipping if you keep calling him up to take care of trash instead of people worth the effort. Then who will I have to fight with if I accidentally kill him because he's slacking off?

Sora: I am going to ignore that last part.

Me: Well, if you want, you could tag in for Sora since this may hold more of an interest to you.

Henzo: (laughs) PLEASE! Why would I waste my time with characters that lieutenant-class Soul Reapers could take down with both arms behind their back AND sleeping?

Me: Well, because the plot of said-weaklings involved killing a beloved character of the show.

Sora: That's a fairly large list.

Me: Then I'll just spell it out: Penny.

Sora: What?! Those bastards killed the second most innocent character in the show?! That's--(Sora stops in mid-rant as a cold chill ran down his spine. Slowly, he turned around and saw Henzo, his bangs hanging over his eyes. His reiatsu flared around him and the shockwave knocked Sora off his feet)

Henzo: What was that?

(Henzo's reiatsu pulses once again, causing cracks in the ground): Did you just say that this bitch and her little playdate buddies killed MY Penny? Did I hear you correctly?

Me: Uh, yes.

(Henzo flash-stepped in front of me and smiled in a way that would make Guts proud): Okay, you got my attention.

Sora: Wait, wait, wait. SHE'S your girlfriend? And hold on, when did you get a girlfriend?

Henzo: Yeah, we met during that Christmas party we had at the Wilson's. I noticed that she had a pretty strong spiritual pressure, so I asked her if she wanted to fight and she agreed. And after leveling most of the city---

Sora: Of course.

Henzo:---I won. Though, she got plenty of good hits on me and almost cut off my arm at one point. Damn, what a woman. After that, things just fell into place and we started going out. And I'll tell ya, Sora, there's something about a woman with a completely incorruptible soul and the power to rip armies apart that's so freakin' sexy. (grins dreamily)

Sora: That's...cool and all, Henzo, but you do know that she's an android, right? Not that I have anything against that, but...

(Henzo stares back at Sora with a deadpan expression): Sora, you remember who my parents are, right?

Sora: Yeeeeah...

Henzo: So taking that into account, do you think that some mere woman of flesh and bone could actually handle all of this (gestures to himself) and not die?

Sora:....You make a valid argument.

Henzo: Plus, you have no idea just how flexible she is. And what she does with those puppet strings...(a sinister grin on Henzo as his nose begins to bleed)

Sora: (gets creeped out and begins backing away slowly) Ooookay, TMI, man. T.M.I.

Henzo: (snaps out of it and back into his blood rage) Right. Now I'm going to find my girl, take her to Urahara to get repaired and possibly upgraded, then I'm going to pay a little visit to Cinderella. (a bloodthirsty grin spreads on Henzo's face, followed by a massive wave of killing intent)

Me: Awesome, just give me a moment while I locate Remnant and I'll teleport you there.

Henzo: **** that. I don't need your author-created magical BS to find my prey.

Me: But...they're in another universe.

Henzo: So?

Me: Sooooo, how do you expect to cross another dimensions without my "magical BS"?

Henzo: Same way I get anywhere. I'll jump. And Sora?

Sora: Yeah?

Henzo: (grinning demonically) Be prepared, this won't take long. Later. (leaps through the roof and continues to ascend into the sky until he is nothing but a speck)

Sora:...Well, there goes another clean pair of magical undies.

Me: Does he really think he can break the laws of physics just by jumping around like the Hulk?

Sora: Definitely.

Me: Want to enlighten me as to how?

Sora: He's been receiving training from Saitama during the weekends since last year.

Me: (staring gobsmack at Sora): How the HELL are you still alive?

Sora: Dad's plot-device gene.

Me: (nods sagely) Yeah, that would do it.

(In Remnant, Cinder, Emerald and Mercury are sitting in their hideout, drinking champagne and laughing over their success)

Cinder: Ah, my plans couldn't be going any smoother. I've discredited the academies, planted seeds of doubt among the populace, laid siege to the city and soon, I'll have the power of a demi-Goddess in the palm of my hand.

Mercury: Yeah, and I got to knock around that little Red Riding Hood wannabe and even got to see her cry over her dead puppet pal. Not as cathartic as it would've been beating her sister for breaking my leg, but eh, it felt good.

Emerald: (laughs) Oh, I wish I could've seen that. I'm so sick of that band of cheerful idiots being so perky and happy all the time. It's good that they've been taken down a peg.

(Cinder chuckles, then looks at the night sky and notices a particular star flaring brightly): It seems even the heavens favor me tonight.

(Emerald looks up at the star with an incredulous and slightly worried look): Uh, Cinder, I don't know if it's the champagne, but that star seems to be getting bigger.

(Mercury examines it more closely and begins to adopt a fearful expression): AND seems to be heading straight for---(Mercury is cut off as the "star" collides with the building, causing it to explode into a pillar of flames)

(Cinder shakily emerges from the debris): Wha-what? What happened? (before anyone could answer her, a surge of malice and raw power washed over the three villains, causing them to collectively wet their pants in terror. Within the smoke, they could make out a shadowy silhouette with a pair of crimson, glowing eyes)

???: So, I'm guessing that you're the little shits whose little take-over involved my girl getting axed?

(The smoke is dispersed by a fiery blue aura, which still keeps the figure's features obscured save her for their eyes. Then a U-shaped slit seemed to form on the figure's face, beaming the same red light. Cinder realizes with trepidation that it was actually smiling)

Henzo: Let's have a talk about that, shall we? (unsheathes his zanpakutou and casually swings it horizontally)

(From the lower orbit of Remnant, a beam of light can be seen shooting into space)
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 01-17-2016 at 05:24 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Rocket Raccoon vs. ANYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    _Ninja Snippage-
    Great one Len.

And when they're done pinballing Team Evil around Vale,
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Sosuke Aizen vs. Emerald Sustrai, this is how you troll with illusions brat!

Satsuki Kiryuin and Ryuko Matoi (both with their kamui) vs. Cinder Fall, get wrecked!!!

Hilarious pwnages aside, I still have to applaud Cinder. This woman is one of the most competent villains I've seen in quite awhile. Reminds me of Medusa a bit.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Rocket Raccoon vs. ANYONE.
    That reminds me,
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    That reminds me,
    truly, a singer for the ages.

Me: Sora.

(A haggard Sora comes in, his clothes torn in several places, followed by a disgruntled Henzo)

Me: Do I even have to ask?

Henzo: What do ya want? Sora and I were in the middle of sparrin'.

Sora: Sparring, my ass! You crashed into the roof of my bedroom, said "Sora, it's time to die!" and tossed me over the horizon until I landed in some mountains in Canada, then started to attack me.

Henzo: Semantics. (turns to me) Now what is it? My sword arm is twitching.

Me: Well, it's just as well that you're here since this is relevent to you. Sora, I am enraged. Can you guess at who?

Sora: Cthulhu?

Me: Good guess, but not this time.

Sora: Miburo?

Me: Nice try, but not today.

(Sora pinches his nose and sighs): Cinder, Mercury and Emerald again?

Me: And you win the prize.

Henzo: Wait, so you call Sora out here from his death match with me (Sora: Who said anything about a Death Match?! I thought we were sparring?! Stop wanting me dead, dammit!) just to take care of those three weaklings?

Sora: I don't usually agree with him, but he's right. I'm training to fight Xehanort, and while they're good exercise, we aren't exactly playing in the same sandbox if you catch my drift.

Henzo: Yeah, you're going make my number one rival start slipping if you keep calling him up to take care of trash instead of people worth the effort. Then who will I have to fight with if I accidentally kill him because he's slacking off?

Sora: I am going to ignore that last part.

Me: Well, if you want, you could tag in for Sora since this may hold more of an interest to you.

Henzo: (laughs) PLEASE! Why would I waste my time with characters that lieutenant-class Soul Reapers could take down with both arms behind their back AND sleeping?

Me: Well, because the plot of said-weaklings involved killing a beloved character of the show.

Sora: That's a fairly large list.

Me: Then I'll just spell it out: Penny.

Sora: What?! Those bastards killed the second most innocent character in the show?! That's--(Sora stops in mid-rant as a cold chill ran down his spine. Slowly, he turned around and saw Henzo, his bangs hanging over his eyes. His reiatsu flared around him and the shockwave knocked Sora off his feet)

Henzo: What was that?

(Henzo's reiatsu pulses once again, causing cracks in the ground): Did you just say that this bitch and her little playdate buddies killed MY Penny? Did I hear you correctly?

Me: Uh, yes.

(Henzo flash-stepped in front of me and smiled in a way that would make Guts proud): Okay, you got my attention.

Sora: Wait, wait, wait. SHE'S your girlfriend? And hold on, when did you get a girlfriend?

Henzo: Yeah, we met during that Christmas party we had at the Wilson's. I noticed that she had a pretty strong spiritual pressure, so I asked her if she wanted to fight and she agreed. And after leveling most of the city---

Sora: Of course.

Henzo:---I won. Though, she got plenty of good hits on me and almost cut off my arm at one point. Damn, what a woman. After that, things just fell into place and we started going out. And I'll tell ya, Sora, there's something about a woman with a completely incorruptible soul and the power to rip armies apart that's so freakin' sexy. (grins dreamily)

Sora: That's...cool and all, Henzo, but you do know that she's an android, right? Not that I have anything against that, but...

(Henzo stares back at Sora with a deadpan expression): Sora, you remember who my parents are, right?

Sora: Yeeeeah...

Henzo: So taking that into account, do you think that some mere woman of flesh and bone could actually handle all of this (gestures to himself) and not die?

Sora:....You make a valid argument.

Henzo: Plus, you have no idea just how flexible she is. And what she does with those puppet strings...(a sinister grin on Henzo as his nose begins to bleed)

Sora: (gets creeped out and begins backing away slowly) Ooookay, TMI, man. T.M.I.

Henzo: (snaps out of it and back into his blood rage) Right. Now I'm going to find my girl, take her to Urahara to get repaired and possibly upgraded, then I'm going to pay a little visit to Cinderella. (a bloodthirsty grin spreads on Henzo's face, followed by a massive wave of killing intent)

Me: Awesome, just give me a moment while I locate Remnant and I'll teleport you there.

Henzo: **** that. I don't need your author-created magical BS to find my prey.

Me: But...they're in another universe.

Henzo: So?

Me: Sooooo, how do you expect to cross another dimensions without my "magical BS"?

Henzo: Same way I get anywhere. I'll jump. And Sora?

Sora: Yeah?

Henzo: (grinning demonically) Be prepared, this won't take long. Later. (leaps through the roof and continues to ascend into the sky until he is nothing but a speck)

Sora:...Well, there goes another clean pair of magical undies.

Me: Does he really think he can break the laws of physics just by jumping around like the Hulk?

Sora: Definitely.

Me: Want to enlighten me as to how?

Sora: He's been receiving training from Saitama during the weekends since last year.

Me: (staring gobsmack at Sora): How the HELL are you still alive?

Sora: Dad's plot-device gene.

Me: (nods sagely) Yeah, that would do it.

(In Remnant, Cinder, Emerald and Mercury are sitting in their hideout, drinking champagne and laughing over their success)

Cinder: Ah, my plans couldn't be going any smoother. I've discredited the academies, planted seeds of doubt among the populace, laid siege to the city and soon, I'll have the power of a demi-Goddess in the palm of my hand.

Mercury: Yeah, and I got to knock around that little Red Riding Hood wannabe and even got to see her cry over her dead puppet pal. Not as cathartic as it would've been beating her sister for breaking my leg, but eh, it felt good.

Emerald: (laughs) Oh, I wish I could've seen that. I'm so sick of that band of cheerful idiots being so perky and happy all the time. It's good that they've been taken down a peg.

(Cinder chuckles, then looks at the night sky and notices a particular star flaring brightly): It seems even the heavens favor me tonight.

(Emerald looks up at the star with an incredulous and slightly worried look): Uh, Cinder, I don't know if it's the champagne, but that star seems to be getting bigger.

(Mercury examines it more closely and begins to adopt a fearful expression): AND seems to be heading straight for---(Mercury is cut off as the "star" collides with the building, causing it to explode into a pillar of flames)

(Cinder shakily emerges from the debris): Wha-what? What happened? (before anyone could answer her, a surge of malice and raw power washed over the three villains, causing them to collectively wet their pants in terror. Within the smoke, they could make out a shadowy silhouette with a pair of crimson, glowing eyes)

???: So, I'm guessing that you're the little shits whose little take-over involved my girl getting axed?

(The smoke is dispersed by a fiery blue aura, which still keeps the figure's features obscured save her for their eyes. Then a U-shaped slit seemed to form on the figure's face, beaming the same red light. Cinder realizes with trepidation that it was actually smiling)

Henzo: Let's have a talk about that, shall we? (unsheathes his zanpakutou and casually swings it horizontally)

(From the lower orbit of Remnant, a beam of light can be seen shooting into space)

and this is why we are friends.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and this is why we are friends.
    So, do you approve of Henzo x Penny?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

So, do you approve of Henzo x Penny?
    i'll have to look her up. never seen RWBY. i'm aware of it but never had the chance to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'll have to look her up. never seen RWBY. i'm aware of it but never had the chance to watch it.
    She's Combat Ready!
    https://youtu.be/KHynQoJgbgc?t=4m14s
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    kenny: hmmmmm combat ready, eh? son, you have great taste.

henzo: thanks pop.

unohana: bring her around for dinner and maybe afterwards, we can have a nice battle royal.

Whose Henzo?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral