Page 131 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2744
    BANNED

Ice Queen and Elsa(Once Upon a Time) VS Chris Kyle(American Sniper)

Yoshikage Kira VS Nana Hiiragi

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Future Trunks and Mystic Gohan (Wearing The Great Saiyaman Gear Of Course!) VS The Paranormal Liberation Front League Of Villains.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Sora from Kingdom Hearts in this scene:

Sora probably stomp Arthur Petrelli before latter Powerdraining Hiro Nakamura
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Buu VS Salem.

Immortality ain't looking so hot now is it?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Yugi Mutou vs Meiko Mochizuki: former can make latter's Digimon destroy her
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Buu VS Salem.

Immortality ain't looking so hot now is it?
    I mean, Salem's entire schtick is that her immortality is a punishment that she initially hated until after she went insane and turned even more against the gods that cursed her (and wiped out humanity) and the reincarnated husband who refused to join her (despite get getting cursed when she tries to trick the gods into resurrecting him after his first death.

That said, being put into eternal sleep while her power is being used to amp up a god-killing monster that is going to wipe out the degenerate form of humanity that evolved after her own peers were killed by their own gods might the closest thing to her idea of heaven, especially if it also absorbs her grudge against The Brothers.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 02-09-2021 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I mean, Salem's entire schtick is that her immortality is a punishment that she initially hated until after she went insane and turned even more against the gods that cursed her (and wiped out humanity) and the reincarnated husband who refused to join her (despite get getting cursed when she tries to trick the gods into resurrecting him after his first death.

That said, being put into eternal sleep while her power is being used to amp up a god-killing monster that is going to wipe out the degenerate form of humanity that evolved after her own peers were killed by their own gods might the closest thing to her idea of heaven, especially if it also absorbs her grudge against The Brothers.
    Buu doesn't actually gain any characteristics from the people that he eats when they're transmogrified into food(and it's never been confirmed that he assimilates their power through this method either). That only happens if he directly absorbs them into his body, symbiote-style. So, Salem gets digested and spends the rest of her immorality as a pile somewhere. Alternatively, sic Mash from Fate/Grand Order on her and have her blast Salem away with her God-killing, immortality-cancelling shield-cannon.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Majin Dark Schneider piloting Dragon Knight Lucifer vs Salem.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

The Aeronauts VS Sharknado.

Erza Scarlet VS Dabi.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

TF2 Spy vs Echo from Overwatch

Naraku and Sousuke Aizen vs Muzan Kibutsuji and Salem - Let the OGs take you pretenders to school.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Naraku and Sousuke Aizen vs Muzan Kibutsuji and Salem - Let the OGs take you pretenders to school.
    Shoot, Naraku's lawyers vs. Sousuke Aizen and Muzan Kibutsuji. Dio Brando's lawyer gets involved in the second lawsuit.

Speaking of suits, Naraku will be coming in a very elegant new Salem-suit, with a delicious immortal soul to add to his collection, though that might add Ozpin/Oscar to the list of reincarnated people who are currently 15 years old that he's got an unhealthy romantic obsession with.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 02-15-2021 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Erza Scarlet VS Dabi.
    What, is Natsu on a diet or something?