Page 135 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2744
    Astonishing Member

Mystery Inc vs Jeff the Killer and Purple Guy from FNAF

when unmasking them, Jeff the Killer is Pewdiepie and Purple Guy is Markiplier
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

MHAverse VS the bloody VOID DRAGON(WH40K)

Astonishing Member

Sombra from Overwatch vs Void Dragon from warhammer 40k
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Rama (The Raid Movies) VS Ryan Wilder Batwoman (CW Batwoman).

No Kryptonite Poisoning but lets face it, it ain't going to matter against Rama.

You have this coming Ryan.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Rama (The Raid Movies) VS Ryan Wilder Batwoman (CW Batwoman).

No Kryptonite Poisoning but lets face it, it ain't going to matter against Rama.

You have this coming Ryan.
    But is Ryan Wilder in the Batsuit made from skinned Kryptonians?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    But is Ryan Wilder in the Batsuit made from skinned Kryptonians?
    It's a slight advantage but not much considering both Kate and Ryan have been smacked around plenty in fights.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

MCU!Hulk vs Michael Chilkis' the Thing

*Watches latest episode of RWBY* *takes a deep breath*

Okay, so, you can't forgive Ozpin, your beloved and supportive mentor because he kept certain secrets from the group for justifiable reasons, including the fact that it involved him revisiting a traumatic event in his life and apologized wholeheartedly for his mistakes. HOWEVER, you just accept EMERALD, the woman who gaslighted your group for MONTHS, framed Yang for excessive brutality on a live broadcast, and was mostly responsible for Penny's death and helped kickstart the Fall of Beacon, into your fold with barely any resistance?

Is that it?

*Ruby wrings her hands repeatedly, Yang rubs her head while pointedly looking away, Weiss shuffles with her arm clutching the other, and Blake's eyes nervously flickering*

*Sighs* Okay, I'm done. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. I have been stomaching your sanctimonious, childish, hypocritical BULLSHIT for three volumes now out of loyalty for the show and my formerly adamant love for your characters and I've hit my limit. You guys are now on my CW DC list and while this pains me to do, it is necessary:

RWBY vs Rebuild!God Mode/Awakened Shinji Ikari

Shinji: W-wait, why am I involved? I just finished my movie and--
    Me: Yeah, yeah. Congrats on the upward curve of your life and Anno confirming your red-headed waifu. But I summoned you as an example because you actually understand that your actions have consequences and the plot doesn't bend over itself to put you in the right or ignore the ramifications of your stupidity. (glares at Ruby)

Ruby: Wait, but I wasn't...!

Me: YOU SHUT YOUR ADORABLE MOUTH, MISSY!

Ruby: Eep!

(Shinji backs away slowly): Ooookay, but I think I'll have to back out here. I'm not really into pointlessly harming people I don't know.

Me: *monotonously* They said that they wished Gendo had finished the job when he tried to crush Asuka into pulp.

RWBY: Oh, *that* is bullshit!

(Shinji's eyes blaze violet): Then, they have chosen death. (uses his power to reduce them to LCL, then reconstitutes them back into physical form, so that he can stomp them, incinerate them with laser eyes, crush them into a singularity via AT-Field, ad nauseam)
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-13-2021 at 02:22 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Bayformers vs XMCU!Collossus(new timeline)

Deadpool: here comes one-sided CGI fight

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post

I don't think the match will go the way I think you think it'll go.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    *Watches latest episode of RWBY* *takes a deep breath*

Okay, so, you can't forgive Ozpin, your beloved and supportive mentor because he kept certain secrets from the group for justifiable reasons, including the fact that it involved him revisiting a traumatic event in his life and apologized wholeheartedly for his mistakes. HOWEVER, you just accept EMERALD, the woman who gaslighted your group for MONTHS, framed Yang for excessive brutality on a live broadcast, and was mostly responsible for Penny's death and helped kickstart the Fall of Beacon, into your fold with barely any resistance?

Is that it?

*Ruby wrings her hands repeatedly, Yang rubs her head while pointedly looking away, Weiss shuffles with her arm clutching the other, and Blake's eyes nervously flickering*

*Sighs* Okay, I'm done. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. I have been stomaching your sanctimonious, childish, hypocritical BULLSHIT for three volumes now out of loyalty for the show and my formerly adamant love for your characters and I've hit my limit. You guys are now on my CW DC list and while this pains me to do, it is necessary:

RWBY vs Rebuild!God Mode/Awakened Shinji Ikari

Shinji: W-wait, why am I involved? I just finished my movie and--
    Me: Yeah, yeah. Congrats on the upward curve of your life and Anno confirming your red-headed waifu. But I summoned you as an example because you actually understand that your actions have consequences and the plot doesn't bend over itself to put you in the right or ignore the ramifications of your stupidity. (glares at Ruby)

Ruby: Wait, but I wasn't...!

Me: YOU SHUT YOUR ADORABLE MOUTH, MISSY!

Ruby: Eep!

(Shinji backs away slowly): Ooookay, but I think I'll have to back out here. I'm not really into pointlessly harming people I don't know.

Me: *monotonously* They said that they wished Gendo had finished the job when he tried to crush Asuka into pulp.

RWBY: Oh, *that* is bullshit!

(Shinji's eyes blaze violet): Then, they have chosen death. (uses his power to reduce them to LCL, then reconstitutes them back into physical form, so that he can stomp them, incinerate them with laser eyes, crush them into a singularity via AT-Field, ad nauseam)

You will be given one last chance.

Back to the beginning.

Get it right this time.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

You will be given one last chance.

Back to the beginning.

Get it right this time.
    Somewhere, Ragna the Bloodedge, Jin Kisaragi, Makoto Nanaya, and Bullet wake up and winner why they are suddenly in Hunter School.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Somewhere, Ragna the Bloodedge, Jin Kisaragi, Makoto Nanaya, and Bullet wake up and winner why they are suddenly in Hunter School.
    Team RWBYJNPR about to get some heavy duty training aren't they?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Team RWBYJNPR about to get some heavy duty training aren't they?
    Either that, or Team RWBY is going to get arrested for Identity theft. Though maybe Bullet should be replaced by Hibiki Kohaku... or Bang Shishigami.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 03-13-2021 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post

Depends on the transformer really some of them can beat Colossus just fine.