Page 136 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2744
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Depends on the transformer really some of them can beat Colossus just fine.
    ok and how about we replace XMCU!Colossus here with MCU!Hulk or MCU!Thanos?

to make this CGI fight even more one-sided
    Last edited by Masonicon; 03-14-2021 at 08:23 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    ok and how about we replace XMCU!Colossus here with MCU!Hulk or MCU!Thanos?
    The Gap closes way more but there are still transformers who can beat tham one way or another at least I think so?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Has Azula ever fought against a full out Avatar Aang before? Because if not, then that. Preferably, Azula from before her breakdown.

That'll teach her not to pick on senior citizens who are younger than her.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Has Azula ever fought against a full out Avatar Aang before? Because if not, then that. Preferably, Azula from before her breakdown.

That'll teach her not to pick on senior citizens who are younger than her.
    Denpends on what you mean by "full out Avatar Aang".

If you basically mean Aang going into the Avatar state then no I don't think he ever used that against her in a one on one... except that one time when she killed him mid-transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Denpends on what you mean by "full out Avatar Aang".

If you basically mean Aang going into the Avatar state then no I don't think he ever used that against her in a one on one... except that one time when she killed him mid-transformation.
    This^. So yeah, Azula ends up like her dad, possibly worse if someone tells Aang that she nearly electrocuted his girlfriend/wife.

Asura vs the Brother Gods (RWBY). These are the types of supposed "deities" that Asura loathes, so seeing him punch them through a few hundred celestial bodies will be satisfying.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Fuhrer King Bradley VS Alice Kane from CW Batwoman.

Tien Shinhan VS Cinder Fall.

DIO VS Arthur Watts.

DIO Over Heaven VS Salem

That Man VS Mercury Black.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    This^. So yeah, Azula ends up like her dad, possibly worse if someone tells Aang that she nearly electrocuted his girlfriend/wife.

Asura vs the Brother Gods (RWBY). These are the types of supposed "deities" that Asura loathes, so seeing him punch them through a few hundred celestial bodies will be satisfying.
    Just for sick laughs!

Asura VS Shigaraki.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Incredible Member

This was inspired by the events of JOKER:

Batman: "You wanted me, Commissioner?"

Commissioner Gordon: "The Joker's sunk to a new low this time, Batman. He broke into the cemetery, dug up the grave of one of Gotham's most prominent citizens, and stole their mortal remains! A groundskeeper who had the sense to hide from that murderous clown overheard him talking about a 'family reunion'."

Batman: "Hmmm...that's a strange reference to make. Tell me, who was this 'prominent citizen'? It might give a clue."

Commissioner Gordon: "It was Thomas Wayne, father of local celebrity Bruce Wayne."

Batman: (stunned silence)

Commissioner Gordon: "Batman? Are you all -- "

Batman: (incoherent enraged screaming)

The resulting beatdown would make Quagmire vs. Brian look like a pillow fight.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    The resulting beatdown would make Quagmire vs. Brian look like a pillow fight.
    Joker (in a full body cast, strapped to a bed in Arkham's ICU): "H-hey... Batsie..."

Batman (pausing on his way out the door): "WHAT?"

Joker: "I ****ed your dad."

<Fade to black>

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by the drunkard kid View Post
    joker (in a full body cast, strapped to a bed in arkham's icu): "h-hey... Batsie..."

batman (pausing on his way out the door): "what?"

joker: "i ****ed your dad."

<fade to black>
    Triggered all over again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Just for sick laughs!

Asura VS Shigaraki and AFO.
    Fixed that for you. Anyway, Kirinmaru (Yashahime) vs Naraku. Naraku, you're cool, but Kirinmaru is not only ridiculously OP and badass, but he's a genuinely likeable character for a main villain. And if he had been active during Inuyasha, all of your plans would've been FUBARed.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-24-2021 at 11:18 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Just for sick laughs!

Asura VS Shigaraki.
    Asura at his maximum would just punch the planet into oblivion. I don't think Shigaraki will have time to think before he gets one-punch-vaporized.

Astonishing Member

Splendid from Happy Tree Friends vs Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Cream
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Having been reminded of Hanebado! and what a **** mother Uchika Hanesaki is has inspired this.

Uchika Hanesaki vs. Yor Briar from Spy x Family

Yor may not be Anya's biological mother, but she is a million times better as a maternal figure than Uchika could ever hope to be, and she can send men pingponging down alleyways by kicking them with her super strength so seeing her do that to Uchika would be great.

Astonishing Member

Flippy from Happy Tree Friends vs the Loud House