Page 143 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2744
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Calamity Ganon (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) vs. The Black Beast (BlazBlue Series). The latter just seems to be a vastly amped up version of the former.

So, since I don't own PS5 yet(and likely won't get one until near the end of the year if I'm lucky), I spoiled myself on FFVII-R: Intergrade.

...Yeah, you know where I'm going with this.

Sora (with the x-Blade) vs Nero. Because Sora is a high-end Cloud level combatant who is pretty much tailor-made to kill guys like Nero and having him to the job while wielding a cosmic sword that auto-deletes worlds is the type of unfair overkill that I enjoy.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Michael Myers (current canon version) vs Rob Zombie's Haddonfield: Seriously, 99% of the town's denizens are reprehensible sociopaths save for Annie, her dad, Michael's mother and I guess, Mr. and Mrs Strode. Michael would be doing a service by massacring everyone and hopefully taking his time with Laurie (who went from being obnoxious and unlikable in the first film to downright repulsive in the second).

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Michael Myers (current canon version) vs Rob Zombie's Haddonfield: Seriously, 99% of the town's denizens are reprehensible sociopaths save for Annie, her dad, Michael's mother and I guess, Mr. and Mrs Strode. Michael would be doing a service by massacring everyone and hopefully taking his time with Laurie (who went from being obnoxious and unlikable in the first film to downright repulsive in the second).
    So if he really does transcend after every kill, and that means more powerful, then he'll be getting power boosts while providing a public service at the same time!

Going to be making Thorn Michael look like a kid by the end of this.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

So, since I don't own PS5 yet(and likely won't get one until near the end of the year if I'm lucky), I spoiled myself on FFVII-R: Intergrade.

...Yeah, you know where I'm going with this.

Sora (with the x-Blade) vs Nero. Because Sora is a high-end Cloud level combatant who is pretty much tailor-made to kill guys like Nero and having him to the job while wielding a cosmic sword that auto-deletes worlds is the type of unfair overkill that I enjoy.
    Ah what the heck I'll get in on this.

Yusuke VS Nero!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    So if he really does transcend after every kill, and that means more powerful, then he'll be getting power boosts while providing a public service at the same time!

Going to be making Thorn Michael look like a kid by the end of this.
    Even better, he'll be able to get revenge on Jason for all of the stomps he's handed him in Rumbles.

Even better, he'll be able to get revenge on Jason for all of the stomps he's handed him in Rumbles.
    Everything's coming up Mikey!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Ozymandias from watchmen vs Fuko Kirisawa: h2h only and no Madogus allowed for latter
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

My very first thought when reading this post:

2ad240f12654c1c8baeda3afa66fd9950eea77e4ae9448f9484ce6cdc109f956.jpg

Ban vs. The guy living in a van down by the river from SNL

Astonishing Member

Team Rocket Trio vs the cast of K-on!
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Wolverine vs. Puss in Boots.

Astonishing Member

Domon Ishijima, Fuko Kirisawa, Kaoru Koganei, and Tokiya Mikagami vs non-Manhattan Watchmen: h2h, group fight, and no Madogus/powers allowed for Hokage here

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Team Rocket Trio vs the cast of K-on!
    In direct combat the Team Rocket Trio would demolish the cast of K-on, but in a scenario match Ritsu and Sawako would probably see right through their plans and troll the hell out of them.

Astonishing Member

Arukenimon and Mummymon vs Happy Tree Friends(minus Flippy, Splendid, and Buddhist Monkey)