Page 146 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2743

King Bradley VS MCU Flag Smashers.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

HTF Buddhist Monkey vs Tyranids: the moment former's Buddhist philosophy and vegan pacifism failed him on fighting latter
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Dragon Ball Z Movie Villains and Dragon Ball Super Villains VS Injustice Earth.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    spoilers:
    Don't forget that she decided to rage-quit and abandon her friends and her duty while the universe was in the midst of peril simply because Adam withheld the truth of his identity from her.
    end of spoilers

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Ugh, that scene.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Dragon Ball Z Movie Villains and Dragon Ball Super Villains VS Injustice Earth.
    more of your beef with Injustice DC Earth?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

Teela VS Simon w/ Arc Gurren Lagann.

Simon: "LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTH~!!!!!!" *punches Eternia in Teela's general location*

Teela: *dies and goes to the afterlife*

Teela in the afterlife: *sees hazy image* "A...Adam? Is that you?"

Kamina's and Nia's Ghosts: "LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT HH~!!!!!!!" *DOUBLE PUNCH*

Teela: *returned forcefully to ADAM'S body in a isekai gender swap moment, right when he dies, causing Skeletor to have a WTF moment* "I don't need the power... *rams Adam's hand into his own fatal wound, and gouges out a ring with a dril which she then rams straight into his heart, giving it a MANLY twist to the right* I AM the power!"

*blood starts spurting from Adam's wound which then wraps around his hand, forming a DRILL, which she then drills into her own dead body causing it to become pure spiral power in the form of Adam, ready to be absorbed. Which she does.*

Skeletor: WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS DARK MAGIC!?!

Teela/Adam: "This isn't magic, this is the power of FIGHITNG SPIRIT! GATTAI DA~~~~~~!!!! "BY OUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM HE-RA~!!!!"

Astonishing Member

Shadow the Hedgehog in this scene:

whatever Arthur succeeds on powerdraining Hiro, SHadow just turns back time everytime this happens

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

After going through the Fate/Grand Order character pages on TV Tropes I kinda wanna stick the various Fate versions of Gilgamesh vs. the Mythological versions of the Fate Hindu heroes, mostly to see his reaction when practically all of them are walking Gates of Babylon loaded with tons of divine weapons and at least one analog for Ea, if not multiple, much more potent, counters for Ea/Enuma Elish (which at least one, if not most, can fire while restrained by Enkidu, assuming that the Universe-shaking Karna and his peers/superiors didn't just snap them like Fate/Stay Night Heracles eventually did).

OT, it's still hilarious to me that the various Fate Karnas use Vasavi Shakti as their ultimate attack and the various versions of the flippin' Brahmastra as part of their regular combos. It's like finding out that Spider-Man was biding time to launch a cruise missile by spamming shots from the Ultimate Nullifier.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Teela VS Simon w/ Arc Gurren Lagann.
    Totally agree that if there is someone who DESERVES get his ass kicked for selfish, entlited, irresponsible, overdramatic and shorth sighted is Teela but please leave Adam alone he has enought dealing with Teela verbal abuse. My poor boy.

220.jpg
    Last edited by Coatl; 08-03-2021 at 08:20 PM.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

Astonishing Member

Micah Sanders vs any named Necron characters

As much as I have nothing against anyone here, cuz both Warhammer 40k and Heroes tv show are some of my most favorite series (with unusually large amount of favorite characters of mine from these)

Inuyasha vs Catra: Sorry, Kitty-Cat. Just because your girlfriend and her buds forgive you for terrorizing the galaxy, killing an untold number of innocent people, mentally and physically abusing said-girlfriend, and nearly ending creation because of your shattered ego, doesn't mean you've earned it. Zuko, you ain't. Hell, you're not even a Vegeta.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Spongebob and Patrick vs Homelander

even when I like Spongebob and Patrick better than Homelander, it only takes Homelander's heat vision to dispatch Spongebob and Patrick

The Agent Smith Clone Army VS MCU Flag Smashers.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Ensui vs DCEU!Mother Boxes: cuz both are "Magical" objects that doesn't break Laws of Conservation of energy and Matter