Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1528
  1. #226
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Seven Deadly Sins vs the nobles of Helck's world.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 01-27-2016 at 04:44 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  2. #227
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,490

    Default

    Kenshin VS Oliver and Malcolm.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  3. #228
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins vs the nobles of Helck's world.
    Whitebeard VS The World Nobles in One Piece.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  4. #229
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins vs the nobles of Helck's world.
    I rarely indulge in this but...

    Deathmask in all his soul ripping, face tearing, soul torturing glory vs the nobles of Helck's world
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  5. #230
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I rarely indulge in this but...

    Deathmask in all his soul ripping, face tearing, soul torturing glory vs the nobles of Helck's world
    Beerus VS The Nobles?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  6. #231
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Beerus VS The Nobles?
    They better not have greasy food
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  7. #232
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    They better not have greasy food
    Like that'll save them.

    So who are these chumps anyway?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  8. #233
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Like that'll save them.

    So who are these chumps anyway?
    They are from the manga named Helck and, well, spoilers follow:

    spoilers:
    In the world of Helck, every so often a human would "awaken" as a Hero. This would make him far stronger compared to regular humans.

    The human would then go to the demon world and beat the demon king.

    The nobles of the Kingdom decided they could do better than just one human. After the Hero defeated the demon king, they trapped him and used him as the main ingredient for a spell that would force every single human to "Awaken".

    Which doesn't sound so bad until you learn most people aren't compatible with the process and just turn into big hulking brutes that exist to follow the King's orders and don't retain anything from their past lives. The nobles are fully aware of this and don't give a damn about the people.

    The few humans who do retain their minds after the process (literally one in thousands at best) are still forced to live their lives under complete control of the King.

    In the event they die, they just respawn so there is no way for those turned to escape the control.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Hazard; 01-27-2016 at 07:52 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  9. #234
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    They are from the manga named Helck and, well, spoilers follow:

    spoilers:
    In the world of Helck, every so often a human would "awaken" as a Hero. This would make him far stronger compared to regular humans.

    The human would then go to the demon world and beat the demon king.

    The nobles of the Kingdom decided they could do better than just one human. After the Hero defeated the demon king, they trapped him and used him as the main ingredient for a spell that would force every single human to "Awaken".

    Which doesn't sound so bad until you learn most people aren't compatible with the process and just turn into big hulking brutes that exist to follow the King's orders and don't retain anything from their past lives. The nobles are fully aware of this and don't give a damn about the people.

    The few humans who do retain their minds after the process (literally one in thousands at best) are still forced to live their lives under complete control of the King.

    In the event they die, they just respawn so there is no way for those turned to escape the control.
    end of spoilers
    Wow. Douchey.
    I say we let Lord Popo deal with them.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  10. #235
    Astonishing Member T51R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,377

    Default

    The Overlords(Childhood's End) VS The Douwd(Star Trek) While not as bad as the Q, only one of this species apparently wiped out an entire civilization with nary a thought because some members of it killed his wife. Since they're pacifists and according to Picard, "...a being of extraordinary power... and conscience?"

    It would not be surprising if they chose to get in the way. Much to the detriment of the Overlords.

  11. #236

    Default

    Ozymandias vs Tau Firewarrior(H2H)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

  12. #237
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,490

    Default

    Terence Fletcher VS Ivan Drago.
    Have fun getting your face caved in, asshole!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  13. #238
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,633

    Default

    Darth Maul vs. Dracule Mihawk

    This is for Duchess Satine you monster!!!

  14. #239
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Darth Maul vs. Dracule Mihawk

    This is for Duchess Satine you monster!!!
    Not sure who that is but,
    Manga Kazuma VS Darth Maul.


    Speaking of monsters,

    Abridged Alucard VS CW Vandal Savage.
    I just want to see Alucard trolling the hell out of him.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  15. #240
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Not sure who that is but,
    Manga Kazuma VS Darth Maul.
    A character introduced during the CGI Clone Wars series, that I've only seen just now.

    spoilers:
    She's the Duchess of the planet Mandalore and acts as a leader for all the systems that wish to remain neutral during the Clone Wars and she's doing her best to keep a pacifist regime, not easy since Mandalore has long standing warrior traditions. She is also in love with Obi Wan Kenobi, and he with her, but they stay true to their duties instead of acting on their feelings. Maul shows up along with criminals and mandalorians who want to be warriors again and destroys everything she's worked for, lures Obi Wan to Mandalore and kills Satine right in front of him. Obi Wan stays true to his Jedi ways and doesn't give in to his rage to murder the frick out of Maul.
    end of spoilers

    So yeah, I'm a bit peeved with Maul right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Speaking of monsters,

    Abridged Alucard VS CW Vandal Savage.
    I just want to see Alucard trolling the hell out of him.
    That would be swell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •