Page 174 of 183 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2744
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Kamen Rider Kabuto VS Robo-Rita

what's your problem with Robo-Rita?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    what's your problem with Robo-Rita?
    She killed Trini.

*reads up on the RWBY V9 finale and releases an aggravated sigh*

Yup, this is warranted.

Alex Mercer(Prototype) and Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul) vs Team RWBY.

Eat to your hearts' content, boys. Leave nothing behind.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    *reads up on the RWBY V9 finale and releases an aggravated sigh*

Yup, this is warranted.

Alex Mercer(Prototype) and Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul) vs Team RWBY.

Eat to your hearts' content, boys. Leave nothing behind.
    ...what?

I'm curious about what you've read, because I just watched it and team RWBY didn't do anything worthy of getting stomped.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...what?

I'm curious about what you've read, because I just watched it and team RWBY didn't do anything worthy of getting stomped.
    They....kicked the snot out of ye olde evil cat and let the now unpossessed Neo, who they saved from the cat, go about her way to figure herself out like Ruby just did before she came back and then team RWBYJ went back home.

Yeah I got nothing.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Also Raven and Summer showed up in flashbacks.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

They....kicked the snot out of ye olde evil cat and let the now unpossessed Neo, who they saved from the cat, go about her way to figure herself out like Ruby just did before she came back and then team RWBYJ went back home.

Yeah I got nothing.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...what?

Yeah I got nothing.
    All I will say about the matter is that it relates to storytelling issues that I have had with RWBY regarding its characters and overarching themes since V6. Especially when it comes to the handling of certain delicate subject matters, of which I honestly find rather tone-deaf and borderline offensive.

You're free to disagree with me.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Oh yeah, also can't forget about:

Beerus vs the Evertree. This is for creating those two cosmic, petulant assholes.

All I will say about the matter is that it relates to storytelling issues that I have had with RWBY regarding its characters and overarching themes since V6. Especially when it comes to the handling of certain delicate subject matters, of which I honestly find rather tone-deaf and borderline offensive.

Better idea.

By chance are you referring to Ruby's Death/Ascension and how it was resolved?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Natsu VS Dabi

Lets face it, fry-face really should've died by now anyway.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Better idea.

Curse you! You know that evokes my love of innocence and dormant parental feelings of protection!

By chance are you referring to Ruby's Death/Ascension and how it was resolved?
    Yup.

Curse you! You know that evokes my love of innocence and dormant parental feelings of protection!

Yup.
    Mwahahaha.

Yeah the whole thing is definitely weird and Rubes probably should've paid a price for coming back but I like how it was resolved with Ruby getting her head on straight again.

I found a video on The Ascension Subject that hopefully explains things better even if the initial framing of that part of the story still leaves a sour taste.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Ok, won't press it any further. Just curious.
    Oh yeah, also can't forget about:

Beerus vs the Evertree. This is for creating those two cosmic, petulant assholes.
    To be fair, the tree didn't know they were gonna become petty assholes. They were just created to serve specific functions, which then grew into grander stuff and I think they lost sight of a lot of things.
    Yeah the whole thing is definitely weird and Rubes probably should've paid a price for coming back but I like how it was resolved with Ruby getting her head on straight again.
    I don't know if I wanted her to pay a price, but I was expecting something different. Oh well, worked for me anyway.

Getting back to the thread's purpose.

Android 18 vs. Malenia from Elden Ring.

Mainly because Malenia has been shit-stomping me for three weeks now. Though that's partly because I'm being a real try hard here even though that's not how a I played the rest of the game. And I just started trying to use my spirit summons but the one I want to use seems to have disappeared from my inventory and that infuriates me. So 18 can take it out on Malenia.

Astonishing Member

TT2003!Starfire vs Niki Sanders *H2H*

cuz latter is often only as strong as CBPHs without martial arts skills
    Last edited by Masonicon; 04-22-2023 at 04:57 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"