Page 176 of 183 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 2744
    Astonishing Member

Teen Titans 2003 Robin and Raven vs their main comic book selves: cuz both are averts "comic book characters are nerfed whatever they're adapted into other media" trope to even the point of inversion
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Get Wrecked Paul!
    Spinneret (Renew Your Vows MJ) vs. Paul

She also needs a shot at him.

Shinobu Sensui VS Millar's Nemesis.

Time for Divine Judgment!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Team Rocket Trio's mechas dropped into book!WWZ earth
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Hit Girl VS Kenny Payne (Cobra Kai)
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

this Composite vs This Composite

who wins and why?

Yusuke Urameshi VS Himiko Toga

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Fully-augmented Adam Jensen vs Isamu Kenmochi in armwrestling

Fantastic Member

Wonder Woman vs Maxie Zeus could be tons of fun.

Astonishing Member

Hiro Nakamura vs Sonic the Hedgehog

Don't get me wrong, both are among some of my favorite characters, it just speedsters in general are just too much for Hiro to handle with his powers

Yusuke Urameshi VS Himiko Toga

Honestly...

Yusuke Urameshi vs Himiko Toga's parents: Because you demonizing your own kid for an ability she didn't ask for and not offering her any emotional support or parental guidance is incredibly fucked up.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Honestly...

Yusuke Urameshi vs Himiko Toga's parents: Because you demonizing your own kid for an ability she didn't ask for and not offering her any emotional support or parental guidance is incredibly fucked up.
    How about Recca Hanabishi and his friends vs Himiko Toga's parents: because you demonizing your own kid for her powers make her drink people's blood(reminds us of Tendo Jigoku's cannibalism)?

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Honestly...

Alternatively...

He'll make it look like an accident and give Toga a proper home after!

"Hey Izumi! I adopted another one!"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Alternatively...

He'll make it look like an accident and give Toga a proper home after!

"Hey Izumi! I adopted another one!"
    Alucard: (appears from the shadows and grabs Toga) YOINK!!!

Wade: Hey, WTF man!

Alucard: I think it's pretty obvious. It's a little blonde blood drinker. The last time I adopted one of those things turned out swimmingly

Seras: I am a blood thirsty monster who uses extremely violent methods to crush my opponents.

Alucard: Yes, but you do know how to point it in the direction that makes Integra whine the least, right?

Seras: ...yes.

Alucard: Cool. Here's your new little sister. (tosses Toga at Seras) Teach her to suck blood responsibily while I go out and don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Alucard: (appears from the shadows and grabs Toga) YOINK!!!

Wade: Hey, WTF man!

Alucard: I think it's pretty obvious. It's a little blonde blood drinker. The last time I adopted one of those things turned out swimmingly

Seras: I am a blood thirsty monster who uses extremely violent methods to crush my opponents.

Alucard: Yes, but you do know how to point it in the direction that makes Integra whine the least, right?

Seras: ...yes.

Alucard: Cool. Here's your new little sister. (tosses Toga at Seras) Teach her to suck blood responsibily while I go out and don't do that.
    Toga: .....

Seras: ....

Toga: *Puppy Dog Eyes*

Seras: Oh alright then I might as well make the most of this. Tell you what, I'll take you home, give you a nice bowl of blood to sip and you can tell me about yourself. After that I'll show you to your room, get you cleaned up and read you a bedtime story. Does that sound nice?"

Toga: "You mean it?!"

Seras: "I sure do, kiddo. We'll give you a few days to get settled in before we start your training."

Toga: "Do I get big knives and swords?!"

Seras: "Take it from me, kiddo, you're getting a cannon."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator