Page 177 of 183 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2744
    Astonishing Member

Sylar meets Himiko Toga
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Saber (Fate) vs Askeladd (Vinland Saga).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

HTF Splendid vs TTG versions of Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Kenshin vs OVA/Reflections Kenshin: No mercy for the version of the man that left his family without second thought just to assuage his guilty conscience, and infected his wife with a terminal disease via coitus, fully knowing the consequences of doing so. And this wouldn't even be that out of character since Kenshin wouldn't consider the act of killing "himself" as violating his oath.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Magneto vs TT2003 Cyborg

Eneru VS Himiko Toga.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Aqua from Konosuba vs Jessie, James, and Meowth as well Meiko Mochizuki and Menoa Belluci

Konosuba's useless goddess opponents here can makes her looks like Chuck Norris

Extraordinary Member

With the recent episode of Jujutsu Kaisen I am reminded of my anger at Toji Fushiguro. So let's put him up against another badass "normal" who's recently been in the spotlight and see how easily he breaks.

Toji Fushiguro vs. Monkey D. Garp

Astonishing Member

Teen Titans 2003 Robin vs MCU Hawkeye

...Welp, since the new season of Baki reminded me about what Pickle has done and by extension, Yujiro, I'm gonna just go ahead and punish these degenerate bastards. And in celebration of her animated special...

Invincible and Atom Eve vs Yujiro and Pickle.

EDIT: Eh, what the hell: Add a little bit of Post-Demon Tournament Yusuke in there for good measure.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 07-26-2023 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    ...Welp, since the new season of Baki reminded me about what Pickle has done and by extension, Yujiro, I'm gonna just go ahead and punish these degenerate bastards. And in celebration of her animated special...

Invincible and Atom Eve vs Yujiro and Pickle.
    Satoru Gojo VS Yujiro Hanma

Kurotsuchi Mayuri VS Pickle The Caveman

The Bakiverse Meatheads won't even know what the hell!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

This composite vs William Afton aka Vincent the Purple Guy

Himiko Toga without prep vs Marisa

I will get my antigravity space launch, one way or another...

Astonishing Member

Masaru Daimon vs MCU!Black Widow *h2h*

Kaido and Big Mom VS Bakiverse Fighters.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator