Page 2 of 183 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Fan expectations by the cruel fist of reality.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 12-15-2015 at 09:46 PM.

EDIT: Welp, wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    I'm getting a feel from that one .
    ... given who said it?

Yes.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Amanda Waller from Arrow needs a beatdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I would like to see the *!#§$5& Sentry get curbstomped.
    OK. Sentry vs. My previous team.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    BP vs Wolverine , how do you feel that fight goes ?

Besides that , you referring to an actual fight where BP "beat down" Logan or something you wanna see happen?
    No, I just want to see it happen.

Vegeta destroys the Naruto planet from space like he did to that (probably filler) planet early in the anime, then says to Nappa, "And nothing of value was lost."

Green Ranger Tommy VS Malcolm Merlyn.

Future Past Quicksilver VS CW Captain Cold.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Can Pre-Retcon Beyonder vaporize the Dragon Ball universe? Pretty please?
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

I really wanted MCU Hulk to rip apart Ultron in Age of Ultron. He could have done it easily but it wouldn't have made for a good plot point.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Incredible Member

One Punch Man destroying Tony stark would be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    I really wanted MCU Hulk to rip apart Ultron in Age of Ultron. He could have done it easily but it wouldn't have made for a good plot point.
    You mean the Vibranium one? Mm.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Pre new 52 Deathstroke Vs the entire cast of Flash/Arrow including there Slade.

Also just want to see Black Panther Bit** slap Tony again cause that was hilarious.

Joker was having a wonderful, glorious, extravagant day. No sign of the Batman or his little group of hangers-on, meaning that Joker had free reign to do whatever his black little heart desired. And right now, what his black little heart desired was killing every bald man he saw, because the light glinting off their heads was getting on his nerves.

And there was one now!

Though, judging by the yellow jumpsuit, white cape, and red gloves/boots, being bald was the least of this man's problem. So, in a way, Joker was doing the weirdo a favor by killing him!

"Why hello there, good sir. What brings you out today?" Joker asked, giving the stranger a low bow. Didn't hurt to be courteous, even to someone you planned to kill.

"I'm looking for Gotham Grocery. They're have a sale today and I don't want to miss it." The bald man replied, not looking up from the paper in his hand.

"Oh, that's three blocks north, turn to the right and walk until you see it. But you don't have to worry about missing the sale." Joker said, reaching behind his back and grabbing hold of the handgun hidden there.

"Why?" the bald man asked, looking at him for the first time. Pulling the gun from it's holster, Joker aimed at the bald man's forehead as he said "Because I'm gonna put you outta your misery!"

BANG!

Joker blinked in surprise as the bald man seemed to vanish as soon as he pulled the trigger, causing him to miss.

"What the Hell..." Joker muttered, and stepped back as the bald man reappeared before him, looking a lot more serious than before and a fist pulled back. Joker moved to aim at the bald man as the man threw a punch...

(The Next Day)

Batman stared in shock at the parade going through the streets of Gotham in honor of a man named "Saitama", who had apparently killed the Joker with a single punch. The fact said punch demolished a building behind the "Clown Prince of Crime" was seen as an acceptable loss, since noone was hurt in it's destruction.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Joker was having a wonderful, glorious, extravagant day. No sign of the Batman or his little group of hangers-on, meaning that Joker had free reign to do whatever his black little heart desired. And right now, what his black little heart desired was killing every bald man he saw, because the light glinting off their heads was getting on his nerves.

And there was one now!

Though, judging by the yellow jumpsuit, white cape, and red gloves/boots, being bald was the least of this man's problem. So, in a way, Joker was doing the weirdo a favor by killing him!

"Why hello there, good sir. What brings you out today?" Joker asked, giving the stranger a low bow. Didn't hurt to be courteous, even to someone you planned to kill.

"I'm looking for Gotham Grocery. They're have a sale today and I don't want to miss it." The bald man replied, not looking up from the paper in his hand.

"Oh, that's three blocks north, turn to the right and walk until you see it. But you don't have to worry about missing the sale." Joker said, reaching behind his back and grabbing hold of the handgun hidden there.

"Why?" the bald man asked, looking at him for the first time. Pulling the gun from it's holster, Joker aimed at the bald man's forehead as he said "Because I'm gonna put you outta your misery!"

BANG!

Joker blinked in surprise as the bald man seemed to vanish as soon as he pulled the trigger, causing him to miss.

"What the Hell..." Joker muttered, and stepped back as the bald man reappeared before him, looking a lot more serious than before and a fist pulled back. Joker moved to aim at the bald man as the man threw a punch...

(The Next Day)

Batman stared in shock at the parade going through the streets of Gotham in honor of a man named "Saitama", who had apparently killed the Joker with a single punch. The fact said punch demolished a building behind the "Clown Prince of Crime" was seen as an acceptable loss, since noone was hurt in it's destruction.
    Funnily enough, I thought of this exact same thing.
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis