Page 26 of 183 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Yuuki Terumi (Blazblue) vs Nachetanya Augustra (Rokka no Yuusha): Only seems appropriate that one psychotic traitor of a band of six heroes would slaughter another psychotic traitor of a band of six heroes.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Dr. Manhattan vs Minions(he turns all of them into Naquadah)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Here's how work on these stomps: Anton Chigurh uses his Cattle Gun on Restrained Halo Spartan's faceplate by punching hole on these with his Cattle Gun
    He's not anywhere near strong enough to puncture Mjolnir Armor, let alone the faceplate. He's also not drugging them or thing them up.

They're also much heavier than him (half a ton), much taller, bullet timers, and are strong enough to flip tanks.

What the hell is Anton going to do?

Like, that's not how stomps work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He's not anywhere near strong enough to puncture Mjolnir Armor, let alone the faceplate. He's also not drugging them or thing them up.

They're also much heavier than him (half a ton), much taller, bullet timers, and are strong enough to flip tanks.

Like, that's not how stomps work.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Punching hole in Tied-up Halo Spartan's faceplate with his Cattle Gun(the reason Spartan got tied up is to prevents them fight back)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Punching hole in Tied-up Halo Spartan's faceplate with his Cattle Gun(the reason Spartan got tied up is to prevents them fight back)
    is that suppose to be a joke?

If it is, it ain't funny, it's just sad.
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis

I mean ... I can see that you don't like the Spartans, or the Haloverse, or what have you. But ... I mean, you've created a reverse-stomp. Even the weaker Spartan-III would beat the brakes off of Anton.

I mean ... I can see that you don't like the Spartans, or the Haloverse, or what have you. But ... I mean, you've created a reverse-stomp. Even the weaker Spartan-III would beat the brakes off of Anton.
    I think he's kinda ignoring power levels and the like and just wants to see his favorites kick the crap out of the verse he hates. Which is still goes against the rules, stomp thread or not.

In which case, Bad Cthulhu. Stop spiking the neurological chemical cocktail that is Masi's brain.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

yeah, unless there is another cut of "no country" where anton was jumping around like cap, he was just a regular human. a very skilled killer and not a very nice man but just a regular, real world human.

would like to Daisy Tremors Vs Wolverine. Live action. Let's see how wolverien deals with having his brain shaken up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I think he's kinda ignoring power levels and the like and just wants to see his favorites kick the crap out of the verse he hates. Which is still goes against the rules, stomp thread or not.

In which case, Bad Cthulhu. Stop spiking the neurological chemical cocktail that is Masi's brain.
    Actually, I'm never really hate Halo Universe, I'm just want to see what if: Anton Chigurh punch hole on Halo Spartan's faceplate with his Cattle Gun, does Halo Spartan survives if their faceplate punched by Cattle Gun?

Actually, I'm never really hate Halo Universe, I'm just want to see what if: Anton Chigurh punch hole on Halo Spartan's faceplate with his Cattle Gun, does Halo Spartan survives if their faceplate punched by Cattle Gun?
    the hardest thing the cattle gun has shown to punch through was a door lock. spartan armor is a bit harder than that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the hardest thing the cattle gun has shown to punch through was a door lock. spartan armor is a bit harder than that.
    Speaking of Spartan Armor part that punched by Anton Chigurh's cattle gun, we're only talking about faceplate(which perhaps the most vulnerable part of Spartan armors)

Yeah. Thor with odin force kicking the crap out of hulk.