Page 36 of 183 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Magneto VS Batmobile!
    You know, I always found it sad that we never got to pilot the Batwing. It would've add a new dimension to the gameplay, though it'd probably make Batman's gliding/flying cape seem a bit redundant.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    You know, I always found it sad that we never got to pilot the Batwing. It would've add a new dimension to the gameplay, though it'd probably make Batman's gliding/flying cape seem a bit redundant.
    I don't know.

I kinda like flying around without smashing through buildings like I'm the Juggernaut.

Astonishing Member

Magneto vs DC Comics' Cyborg
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Whelp, since I just finished watching the GamingSins Video of Other M...
    Adam Malkovich VS Satsuki Kiryuin.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Adam Malkovich vs. Dark Samus while they're on Dark Aether (for context, it's the dark world from Metroid Prime: Echoes, the air is so toxic that even Samus takes constant damage while she's there, Dark Samus does not).

Go ahead Adam, just try to give commands to this armored eldrich abomination. You condescending twat.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 08-13-2016 at 02:20 AM.

Astonishing Member

Cassandra Cain(pre-new52) vs The Expendables

Arthur's Team vs ATT Brotherhood of Evil(at the peak of it's roster)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 08-14-2016 at 09:11 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Hiei VS Mutated Derek Simmons
    Dragon Of The Darkness Flame Solves Everything!

Yusuke VS Ustanak
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Barakapool vs Flippy, Splendid, and Buddhist Monkey

Dr. Manhattan vs Xelee

Finally saw suicide squad so some immediately came to mind:

Harley Quinn vs Captain America (MCU)
    Enchantress vs Thor (MCU)

The squad vs the Avengers (MCU)

Incubus vs Hulk (MCU)
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis

Astonishing Member

Dr. Mnahattan vs Barakapool

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxton View Post
    I want Wolverine to oneshot Daredevil atleast twice, Firelord ROFLstomping Spidey six times over in a variety of ways using only physical powers, Karnak wrecking Black Panther, Surfer owning Thor, Mister Hyde destroying Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Cap and Daredevil at the same time, Hulk and Thor taking out the entire street level roster in one fell swoop without knowing it, Hercules stomping Cap, Quicksilver battering up the streets, etc. Basically I want payback for all the times a character has been jobbed to show up others

Not all of them at once, but this is close. Roger Stern was really committed to showing characters at the power levels they 'should' be.

Astonishing Member

Leatherface vs Mahora Academy

SSJ2 Cell Games Gohan VS The Uchihas.

Spopovich VS Naru and Kirie Kojima.
    Just to see the look of terror on their faces when they realize karma has finally caught up.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Any powerful Anti-Magic Guy vs Philippa Eilhart. God I hate this bitch.

Astonishing Member

Winston Zeddemore vs Winston Havelock

Zeddemore wins since he's main character while Havelock are Redshirt