Page 39 of 183 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Universal Will (Guilty Gear) in its non-human form vs Cinder (RWBY)
    What's this now?

Also, Dizzy VS Christian Grey.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    What's this now?

Also, Dizzy VS Christian Grey.
    The Universal Will aka the main antagonist of Guilty Gear Xrd (and in retrospect, Guilty Gear overall since That Man hinted at it since GGXX). It's an artificial godlike being that is largely responsible for nearly every terrible thing that's happened in the GG Universe. It's also a gigantic, not to mention insane, troll that does its best to act like a combination of Heath Ledger's Joker and Yuuki Terumi and succeeds. Ironically, it was created with the purpose to find an answer that will allow humanity to live in harmony and peace. Guess how well that worked out?

As far as power goes, it's one of the strongest characters in the franchise. In its true form, it can control the forces of nature itself, using magic to cause a chain of natural disasters to occur all over the planet and wiped out a good chunk of civilization in a day. It also nearly sucked Earth into another dimension. In its weaker human form, a casual magic blast from it blows up castles. It also took on Sol, Sin and Ky at the same time and schooled their asses. It even withstood a stated mountain buster attack from Sol to the face, laughed it off, then knocked Sol on his ass so hard that the shockwave split the place they were fighting on (which is the size of a small island) in half. When Sol tried amping up the power, it still wouldn't budge.

In other words, Cinder's ass is ash.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Universal Will aka the main antagonist of Guilty Gear Xrd (and in retrospect, Guilty Gear overall since That Man hinted at it since GGXX). It's an artificial godlike being that is largely responsible for nearly every terrible thing that's happened in the GG Universe. It's also a gigantic, not to mention insane, troll that does its best to act like a combination of Heath Ledger's Joker and Yuuki Terumi and succeeds. Ironically, it was created with the purpose to find an answer that will allow humanity to live in harmony and peace. Guess how well that worked out?

As far as power goes, it's one of the strongest characters in the franchise. In its true form, it can control the forces of nature itself, using magic to cause a chain of natural disasters to occur all over the planet and wiped out a good chunk of civilization in a day. It also nearly sucked Earth into another dimension. In its weaker human form, a casual magic blast from it blows up castles. It also took on Sol, Sin and Ky at the same time and schooled their asses. It even withstood a stated mountain buster attack from Sol to the face, laughed it off, then knocked Sol on his ass so hard that the shockwave split the place they were fighting on (which is the size of a small island) in half. When Sol tried amping up the power, it still wouldn't budge.

In other words, Cinder's ass is ash.
    Good lord this thing sound bonkers powerful!

How would Saitama fare against it's human form?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Good lord this thing sound bonkers powerful!

How would Saitama fare against it's human form?
    Saitama could probably take it out her human vessel with a Serious Punch. Its true form, I don't know since it hasn't been revealed yet. It uses its human form as an interface with the real world while its main consciousness operates it from another dimension.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Saitama could probably take it out her human vessel with a Serious Punch. Its true form, I don't know since it hasn't been revealed yet. It uses its human form as an interface with the real world while its main consciousness operates it from another dimension.
    Ah. One of those 'Go ahead and bust up my toy, I'll make another one' deals eh?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

The latest arc of One Piece has inspired some curbstomps I'd like to see:

Germa 66 vs. The Whitebeard Pirates with Whitebeard himself young and in his physical prime. And considering what old, sick, dying Whitebeard did during the Summit War...

Germa 66 vs. Saitama "The Caped Baldy" and Genos

Germa 66 vs. The Z Fighters. And let them threaten a member of the Z Fighter's family, it'd be funny. Especially Pan, because then you've not only pissed off daddy Gohan, but grandpa Piccolo, grandpa Goku, and grandpa Hercule. But why is pissing off Hercule so bad, you ask? Because if you upset Hercule, you upset Hercule's dear personal friend Mr. Buu.

Germa 66 vs. World-breaker Hulk.

Germa 66 vs. Ghostrider

Germa 66 vs. the Spectre

Germa 66 vs. Atrocitus
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

So the ultimate evil in GG is female? Same deal as BB.

Maybe the author is hinting at something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    The latest arc of One Piece has inspired some curbstomps I'd like to see:

Germa 66 vs. The Whitebeard Pirates with Whitebeard himself young and in his physical prime. And considering what old, sick, dying Whitebeard did during the Summit War...

Germa 66 vs. Saitama "The Caped Baldy" and Genos

Germa 66 vs. The Z Fighters. And let them threaten a member of the Z Fighter's family, it'd be funny. Especially Pan, because then you've not only pissed off daddy Gohan, but grandpa Piccolo, grandpa Goku, and grandpa Hercule. But why is pissing off Hercule so bad, you ask? Because if you upset Hercule, you upset Hercule's dear personal friend Mr. Buu.

Germa 66 vs. World-breaker Hulk.

Germa 66 vs. Ghostrider

Germa 66 vs. the Spectre

Germa 66 vs. Atrocitus
    I've had similar thoughts all day. So let's see...

Judge Vinsmoke vs. King Thor

Ichiji Vinsmoke and Niji Vinsmoke vs. Vegeta and Future Trunks

Yonji Vinsmoke vs. Byakuya Kuchiki, Kenpachi Zaraki and Toshiro Hitsugaya

Reiju Vinsmoke vs. "Tornado of Terror" Tatsumaki

I'm looking forward to seeing the Straw Hats tear these a-holes to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    So the ultimate evil in GG is female? Same deal as BB.
    Eh, BB and GG are made by two different guys, though Toshimichi acknowledged that he was heavily inspired by Daisuke and his series when he made Blazblue. After all, Daisuke was the one who first started the tradition of having nearly every end boss be female as well as the "make a clone of the main hero's loved one" trope since the very Guilty Gear. Of course, Ragna got off somewhat lucky since he never had to KILL any of the current Murakumo replicas of his sister(the sentient ones anyway), while Sol murdered two copies of his lover twice.

As far as the ultimate evil in BB is concerned, Terumi is still very much the True Evil of the series. He's proving that quite well in Centralfiction even with Izanami taking center stage and it's a given that he's going to completely FUBAR her plans.

As for GG, well, there's a lot going on. the UW is temporarily out of commission, so now That Man (whose true name and face have been revealed at long last) is back in the main antagonist seat. Then there's I-No plotting something big behind That Man's back which has to do with Sol (again) and she may potentially prove herself to be just as much of a threat as the UW. There's also the PWAB, who are still active and are coming under the control of the Third King Daryl, a pragmatic and suspicious SOB.

We also can't forget about Bedman, a character whose dream powers make Freddy Kreuger look like a wuss and is probably one of the very few people to make Slayer get slightly serious in a battle (hell, he took on Slayer while only using 8% of his power) and is looking to completely revise the laws of reality. There's also his equally powerful sister to consider.

And of course we can't forget about the Original Man/Sage/Savior, who created the Universal Will in the first place, was the first man to discover, introduce, and teach the art of magic to the world, and is the sole reason why Guilty Gear is a dark and post-apocalyptic hell because of his "good intentions".

So yeah, plenty of potential enemies lurking about.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-14-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Astonishing Member

Mxyzptlk vs Chaos Gods from 40k
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Right, well, getting this one out of the way for the future,

Saitama VS The Bakers.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Sylar vs The Doctor from Doctor Who(No TARDIS or Sonic Screwdriver Allowed)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Classic Strange vs Cthulhu and Jenova: Die, stupid mind-bending Tentacle Monsters!

Extraordinary Member

Alan vs. Ash with Ash using his truly strongest team. I mean, Ash's Kalos team might be his strognest regional team ever, but imagine if he'd brought in all his heavy hitters to take on Alan. Then Pikachu and Greninja would be backed up by Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and probably Snorlax.

That all star team would tear through most of Alan's team and overwhelm his Mega-Charizard.

TimeFire VS Team Arrow And Malcolm.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator