Page 4 of 183 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Pickle the Caveman VS Tanktop Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So ... Superdick gets married to a Gorilla?
    No really; what do you mean? You saying Superdick gets stomped by Injustice Batman?

I don't like Injustice/Regime Batman as he is little better than Regime Superman. Seriousy; the guy is almost just as bad as Supes. the first time he and supes went head to head basically boiled down to: "Who can be the bigger dick!"

But unfortunately for Batman; there are few bigger dicks than Superdick!
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member

Sonic the Hedgehog and Pikachu vs HTF Universe
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Vampire Hunter D is dropped into the world of Twilight. He proceeds to curbstomp EVERYONE
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    No really; what do you mean? You saying Superdick gets stomped by Injustice Batman?

I don't like Injustice/Regime Batman as he is little better than Regime Superman. Seriousy; the guy is almost just as bad as Supes. the first time he and supes went head to head basically boiled down to: "Who can be the bigger dick!"

But unfortunately for Batman; there are few bigger dicks than Superdick!
    Eh, Superdick had limits at least. This particular version of Batman is... Well, he's special. I'm not saying he'd win in a fight (lol), but the hickery dickery stomp may not be so one sided.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Does he surpass All-Stars "I'm the Goddamned Batman' B-Man in terms of dickery?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Warrior Madness Thor vs Injustice Harley and Joker.

Broly VS Anissa

Nui Harime VS Malcolm Merlyn
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Movie Watchmen(minus Dr. Manhattan) vs Movie Kick-Ass
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Guyver 1 makes a trip over to Attack on Titan's Earth and issues an extermination on the man-eating abominations. God Eaters would also be suitable for the job.
    One Punch On A Titan.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

THIS one...

If this isn't a curbstomp, I don't know what is...

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Probably my favouritism of Spider-Man villain here, but I would love to see Doctor Octopus or Superior Spider-Man kick Norman Osborn's ass. Seems like most times they meet Osborn has Otto on a disadvantage, I'd want the shoe to be on the other foot for once.

Wonder Woman stomping Zeus.

Felicia Hardy stomping Doc Ock.

Astonishing Member

FMA Pride vs Teen Titans Go(2013-present cartoon only) Robin

Amazing Member

Luke Cage stomping Sabretooth. Just picturing Luke holding Creed in front of him by the throat while Sabretooth futilely attempts to claw and scratch at Luke, lol.

Panther beating down Daredevil (which he would anyway). Especially in his upcoming series where he gets his Vibranium suit back.