Page 40 of 183 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Alan vs. Ash with Ash using his truly strongest team. I mean, Ash's Kalos team might be his strognest regional team ever, but imagine if he'd brought in all his heavy hitters to take on Alan. Then Pikachu and Greninja would be backed up by Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and probably Snorlax.

That all star team would tear through most of Alan's team and overwhelm his Mega-Charizard.
    BOW TO CHARIZARD!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I've had similar thoughts all day. So let's see...

Reiju Vinsmoke vs. "Tornado of Terror" Tatsumaki.
    This lady right?
    https://youtu.be/C1I_ChkN5gQ?t=1m40s
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    The latest arc of One Piece has inspired some curbstomps I'd like to see:

Germa 66 vs. The Whitebeard Pirates with Whitebeard himself young and in his physical prime. And considering what old, sick, dying Whitebeard did during the Summit War...

Germa 66 vs. Saitama "The Caped Baldy" and Genos

Germa 66 vs. The Z Fighters. And let them threaten a member of the Z Fighter's family, it'd be funny. Especially Pan, because then you've not only pissed off daddy Gohan, but grandpa Piccolo, grandpa Goku, and grandpa Hercule. But why is pissing off Hercule so bad, you ask? Because if you upset Hercule, you upset Hercule's dear personal friend Mr. Buu.

Germa 66 vs. World-breaker Hulk.

Germa 66 vs. Ghostrider

Germa 66 vs. the Spectre

Germa 66 vs. Atrocitus
    Germa 66 vs Black Goku!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

DekaMaster VS The Killer Clowns From 31.

Classic Doctor Strange VS The Blair Witch.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    That movie is easily the best of all the Pokemon movie, and I'm not just saying that because I quit after generation 2.
    Bingo.

I hope that the manga and anime get far enough to show her "fight" against Saitama. It's really fun.

Extraordinary Member

Latest chapter of One Piece is out and it's quite honestly gonna be difficult to not list several curbstomps for Sanji's family for the coming week.

So let's do just that.

Ichigo D. Uzumaki (a fusion of Ichigo, Ruffy and Naruto with stacked stats) vs. Judge Vinsmoke

Toriko, Coco, Sunny and Zebra vs. Ichiji and Niji

Superman and Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis versions) vs. Yonji and Reiju

Crush them all into bone dust!

Germa 66 vs Black Goku!
    Black Goku and Beerus vs the Vinsmoke family. Finally, both can be justified in the destruction they wrought.

Legendary Zarkon vs Batman Telltales Penguin.

I hope that the manga and anime get far enough to show her "fight" against Saitama. It's really fun.
    Yeah, it was one of the most entertaining match-ups in the webcomic and I can't wait until it's adapted into the manga. I do wonder how much better Tatsu would've done if she were fully recovered during that fight.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-23-2016 at 04:36 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

A friend of mine gushed about how excited he was for the newest Resident Evil movie coming and reminded me of my hatred for a certain someone.

Alice vs Sports Max and Limp Bizket (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Stone Ocean)
    Alice vs Carne and Notorious B.I.G. (JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Vento Aureo)
    Alice vs The Return of the Living Dead (verse)

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    A friend of mine gushed about how excited he was for the newest Resident Evil movie coming and reminded me of my hatred for a certain someone.

This is supposedly the last entry of that godawful adaptation and its obnoxious Mary Sue, so get as much hatred out of your system as you can.

Speaking of horrible movie adaptations:

Transformers (Prime/Gen 1 universes) vs Bayformers verse.

Tribunal-era 2003 Ninja Turtles along with Bishop, Casey, April, Karai, Ultron Shredder and Demon Stredder vs Bayturtles verse.

The Gaang and Korra's crew vs the AtLA movieverse.

Vegeta and Black Goku vs Joku/Craparot

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, it was one of the most entertaining match-ups in the webcomic and I can't wait until it's adapted into the manga. I do wonder how much better Tatsu would've done if she were fully recovered during that fight.
    Well this is Saitama we're talking about, so probably the same way.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Well this is Saitama we're talking about, so probably the same way.
    Yeah, but I'm just wondering how much effort he'd feel like putting into it if she were at the top of her game, like if she's good enough for him to bust out a Serious Move to end the fight

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, but I'm just wondering how much effort he'd feel like putting into it if she were at the top of her game, like if she's good enough for him to bust out a Serious Move to end the fight
    I don't think he'd have to get that serious. Tatsumaki ain't no Boros or Garou, even in her good days.

Astonishing Member

DCEU!Batman and MCU!Captain America vs Naruto Uzumaki, Ichigo Kurosaki, Monkey D Luffy, Natsu Draganael, and Masaru Daimon (No Powers, Weapons, Equipments, and even Mons for the 5) *H2H*
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

How about Alice vs Earth-31(aka Frank Miller's DC Universe) or Wardhammer 40k?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    How about Alice vs Earth-31(aka Frank Miller's DC Universe) or Wardhammer 40k?
    My hatred for her doesn't burn quite as hot as it used to thanks to avoiding every movie after the second. If I had bothered to watch them, then I would most likely be in agreement with you.