Page 43 of 183 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Dormammu and Classic Dr. Strange vs Irene, Zeref and August (Fairy Tail)
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis

Astonishing Member

Deadpool in Shounen Manga universes(he lampoons that even without having Powers, it's characters are easily Superhuman even in American Superhero comics, let alone Real World)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    I stumbled across and spent far too much time/too many brain cells going over on Coilers sporking of Victoria: A Novel of Fourth-Generation War over on spacebattles (this concerns the work, not the board), and I must say that I am... impressed, impressed is a good word for how far into the psychotic reactionary RightWingNut zone that book goes.
    Good lord. I clicked that link and started reading the summary...wow. It's like the dregs of FreeRepublic all got completely hammered and crowd-wrote a book. Makes me want to write a story where the generic Randian societal collapse happens, and the people usually portrayed as protagonists in those stories are villains.

Also, in the interest of being on topic - Lex Luthor with access to Washuu's labs vs. John Galt.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

'Tornado Of Terror' Tatsumaki VS Felicity 'Overwatch Hacktivist' Smoak.
    Rap Battle.
    Have fun with this one guys.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Fantastic Member

Since it's October...

Gaiman's Morpheus vs Freddy Kreuger

Astonishing Member

Void Dragon vs Micah Sanders(Micah suicidally interviews this C'Tan shard with his own powers)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxton View Post
    I want Wolverine to oneshot Daredevil atleast twice, Firelord ROFLstomping Spidey six times over in a variety of ways using only physical powers, Karnak wrecking Black Panther, Surfer owning Thor, Mister Hyde destroying Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Cap and Daredevil at the same time, Hulk and Thor taking out the entire street level roster in one fell swoop without knowing it, Hercules stomping Cap, Quicksilver battering up the streets, etc. Basically I want payback for all the times a character has been jobbed to show up others
    Not to mention we need to see those that's smart as Reed Richards or Doctor Who's Doctors beats Tony Stark, Lex Luthor, and Bruce Wayne in Math and Science since even people whose IQ Levels of Reed Richards or Doctor Who's Doctors got outsmarted by people like Bruce Wayne, Lex Luthor, and Tony Stark often for no reason other than Reed Richards or Doctor Who's Doctors has Superpowers while Bruce, Tony, and Lex don't

That Man VS Damien Darhk

Natsu VS Joker.

Fire Fist Ace VS Carnage.

Genji VS Netflix Diamondback.

Alucard VS Kilgrave.

Adding in one more.

Clubber Lang VS CW Curtis Holt.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Mob/Shigeo Kageyama vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi - Because fuck you, you sociopathic pile of clown shit. You should've been killed or at least exiled at the end of Bleach for the shit you've done, especially to Nemu and Uryuu.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Mob/Shigeo Kageyama vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi - Because fuck you, you sociopathic pile of clown shit. You should've been killed or at least exiled at the end of Bleach for the shit you've done, especially to Nemu and Uryuu.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Deadpool VS Negan.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

BANNED

Kenshiro getting the ZAP and POW kicked out of him by Adam West series Batman & Robin. And I don't care who has what kind of feats.

BANNED

Morgoth vs Natsu Dragneel.

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Deadpool in Shounen Manga universes(he lampoons that even without having Powers, it's characters are easily Superhuman even in American Superhero comics, let alone Real World)
    Yes yes and yes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Yes yes and yes.
    Like Human!Ichigo Kurosaki's Physical Stats powerful enough to be called civilian Superpower